Starting the adventure (Introduction)

Time to start! I jumped out of my bed like nothing. I went downstairs to see people saying "bye adam walker see you in awhile." My mom made eggs, bacon, cereal, chocolate milk etc. I ate super quickly. I got to my room, got ready, grabbed my wooden sword, my bow and arrows, and, mini dagger. I couldn't wait!!! Once I got out of my house I began to walk.
                                                                           There was some little squirrels and stuff  around but it was nothing. Then I finally found my first thing. "A HOG." I said excitedly. I started to fight it with all my might but it wouldn't die! Finally, I stabbed with my dagger.
                                                                                                "Yay finaly..." I said sarcasticly. I said loudly "WHAT it only gave me iron and pig meat, are you kidding me, well I do need 10 iron to make a iron sword." I have 9 though.
                    I finaly got to a city called salina. It was pretty big if you ask me, well I went to the training center in salina and started to train (you get XP from training) anyways, I started to train until I got another piece of iron. Finaly I went to the forger and he made a new sword for me. "Thanks." I said politely. "Oh its nothin." He said with a "not really caring voice"
                                                                                                I went back to the training center with my new sword! As I was there "AHHHHHH" Some random girl screamed! She ran out. I chased her and said "What's wrong?" She said "a guy scared me and took my stuff." "I'll go show him walking back to the center." I said. (I had no idea what I was gonna get myself into.) "HEY."