Park Jimin

❝and just like your love story; it tragic and filled with hurt feelings and scars that will never heal..❞

-

Y/n...also known as an 'invisible.' She used to have 'friends'.. but ever since they got to freshmen highschool, everyone slowly cut of with her. Including her love, soulmate, bestfriend, Park Jimin.

The second tri, he got new friends, and left Y/n in the dust.

Scared...

useless..

alone.

Everytime she tries to talk to someone, she gets ignored...its like..shes a ghost.

Two girls walked by Y/n's desk, then stopped.

"Yah. Did you hear about the ghost girl?" The girl snickerd.

"huh? What ghost.." The friend smirked playing along.

"Legend says, a ghost sits in this exact seat! Some people even hear her!" The first girl sneered.

"Omo, an invisble." The girl said covering her mouth 'shocked.'  The first girl looked at Y/n smirking then walked off.

All Y/n could do is listen, listen to everyones hatered, disgust. As she looked down at her desk full of hating notes, a tear slipped down her cheek. She quickly wiped it off before anyone could see.

"Invisble..."

~

Y/n got her lunch, and was currently walking to the back table. She suddenly slipped and fell. Her cheeks became red in embrassment, her hair coverd her face as people laughed at her fall.

"OMO, Sorry..it was like you were- INVISBLE!"The girl laughed, as more laughs were added on. You looked up to jimin, to find him staring at his food. Not doing anything. 

Why would he? He dosen't care for you.

You clenched your fist as  a tear rolled down your face. You quickly got up and ran out the lunchroom, leaving all the laughing behind. You wanted to leave everything..behind.

You soon made it to the roof top. Your hair blowing in the wind, as your eyes were shut close. You took a heavy breathe, and slowly exhaled.

Oh, how you wanted to give up.

What was the point of anything?

You have no one.

Your an....invisble.

You took a step, onto the ledge.

"Y/n!" You heard a voice call out for you, a voice that could make you cry any minute.

You turned around to see jimin, tears in his eyes.

"P-please, c-come down." He begged slowly walking toward you.

"J-jimin?" You asked.

"Yes, yes its me. Come down..." He steadly said. You smiled a little as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Oh how I wish, but its too late. Your too late jimin, im invisble. Once an invisble, always an invisble." You cried out.

"No,not to me...I- love you! Your special to me. But my friends said that I did not need you, that they'll leave me. So I did what they said, but now...now I need you!" Jimin explained. Y/N smiled.

"Im glad you feel that way, but you see jimin....i've been so hurt. It cannot be fixed.."She looked down.

"noo..no" Jimin begged. She met eyes with jimin.

"Have a good life, my love." Were her last words. Y/n closed her eyes, spreaded her arms, and leaned backwards. Her hair flew up as the gravity pushed her back down to earth. For a minute, no a second. It felt like she was flying intill her fragile body hit the ground.

"NOO!"