Chapter le 1

Hey Guyssss So I would just like To say sorry For any grammar/Spelling mistakes, I'm Not the brightest xD anywaaaaay I hope you guys enjoy X

----------------------------------------------------------

"HEY HEY WE ARE A HURRICAN DROP OUR ANCHORS IN THE STOOOOORM"

Dan walks in My room And comes To me, kisses my cheek and Politely asks me to shut the fuck up, Of course being the nicest and Best girlfriend I am, I pull out my head phones and Carry on Screaming Panic Songs At the Top of my lungs. Of course Dan Gave in and starts Screaming them with me.

Since its 2:00am (We're night owls Okay) Were Both wide awake From screaming panic and Deside to get up and Go to the kitchen and Get some lucky charms. Oh we are so healthy I know I know ;)

"Lucky charms my Lady?"

Dan Waiters me in a posh Accent

"Oh yes Please Kind ser"

"As you wish Princess"

I blushed and started to giggle I jumped on the counter And started Stuffing Cerial into my face, Cheeks Full I stare At Dan because He's already Looking at me.

I Finnishside mouthfull and Giggle "Whaaat?"

"You're Adorble when You eat" He Stated With a giant grinn on his face. He started to come closer to me and grabbed my bowl and and put it to the side. The next thing I knew he was Making out with me, He wrapped his arms around My waist and I put mine over his head and Sitting on his shoulders.

"Horny Much Babe?" I giggled Pointing to his hardend dick.

He blushed and Carried on kissing me.