•Chapter One•

hi! Soo I've decided to write this cuz well I missed writing. Plus I had the idea and thought why not?? So ya aha here we are. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with updates and this story won't turn out completely shitty,, welp anyways enjoy!

~Jace's Pov~

"FuCk-" I fall off my bed and let out a groan.  I woke up from starting to fall but couldn't stop it from happening. Im already starting to get a pounding headache as Im now on the cold wooden floor. Just great.

I toss and turn a lot so me falling off my bed happens more often then it should. I get myself off the floor and start to get ready for school or as I like to call it, absolute hell. I hate it there if that wasn't already obvious.

After getting ready I let out a sigh and head down the stairs. I get to the kitchen and get myself a donut and cup of good ol' coffee for breakfast. I'm home alone due to my Dad on another one of his business trips, and my step mom is probably still asleep.

Once Im done with my breakfast I put the mug I used for my coffee in the sink then grabbed my car keys heading out the door. I get to school and hop out of my car and go to meet up with my girlfriend, Courtney.

I see her and give a wave as I walk to her. She flashes me a smile and waves back as she sees me "hey babe" she says as I walk up to her. She goes up to me and kisses me. I'm..not really sure if enjoy it.I care about her but thing is I feel like she uses me.

The reason I feel that way is because, if she wants to make out thats what we do. If she wants to go to a party even if Im busy she talks me into going. If she wants sex we have sex.

Another thing is if she's upset of course Im gonna be there for her but she if I'm upset since I'm a guy she tells me to 'man up' and get over it. It really hurts honestly.

"Get a room" Courtney's best friend, Jessica, said with an eye roll as she walks by. Courtney pulls away and giggles. The bell rings making my girlfriend frown. I flash her a fake smile and kiss her cheek.

"Babe can't we just skip? I hate going to class" She said and pouted. I lightly sighed and shook my head no.

"Sorry baby but I can't, my dad will fucking kill me if I don't get my grades up so I can't skip class as much as I used to" I said. It was an absolute excuse but I mean it's not a lie.

"Fine" She said which actually shocked me a bit, she'd usually be more stubborn. "I'll See you later then" She said pecking me on the lips real quick then walking off.

I sigh and walk to class. I get there right on time and take my seat not really listening to the teacher as she starts teaching even though I know I should.

honestly you'd think it be fun being popular but it's not. I bottle things up not having anyone who will actually talk to me about my issues or just be there for me.

Another thing is the popular people here are so stereotypically mean. Not every popular person is like that of course but in this high school there are very few popular students who don't fit that stereotype.

I know what you're probably thinking. 'Why do you put up with it then? ' 'why don't you dump the popularity if you hate it so much?' Well the answer to that is that if I did that here I'd probably have it worse. I lightly sigh laying my head down on the desk.

"Jace are you paying attention?" Mrs.Widdles asks me in a stern voice. I sit up and lightly yawn.

"Yeah yeah I am" I say in a bored tone as I sit up and yawn. I really wasn't paying attention though. My mind kept wondering off and I look at the clock to see its apparently already 10 minutes into class. Damn.