1. The Train

I felt him grip my arm. I winced, holding my music box closer. The train was coming. I looked to him, but he was gone. I couldn't get over his death. I want to get over it. He won't let me....The train rushed by, making my hair and skirt flow. I boarded the train, sitting at a window seat. I looked out the window, I saw him stand at the window, pressing his hand against the glass. I wanted to look away, but I put my hand on the glass. A tear ran down my cheek and onto the music box. I faced forward, trying to ignore him, but when I looked back he was gone. I gasped quietly. The train started up and drove quickly. I covered my mouth and cried.

We stopped at a town. "Wispyvale" I got off, and walked to a house. I put down the box and sat on the floor. "Poppy." I turned my head to see a woman in black and red. "Give me the box, Poppy." "No, I won't give you the box." She sighed. "Just give it here, and I won't be forced to kill you." She raised a gun and put it to my forehead."I'll die either way." She snatched the box and ran. I ran after her. She jumped on a helicopter and flew away. Standing there in shock, I screamed. A piece of paper floated down to my feet. "Niagara Falls. Wednesday 11:35 pm" I ran to the train, on my way to the airport.

She took my box. She killed him. She took my box. She killed him. I will kill her.... I ran to the airport and jumped on the plane.

.......She took my box......