Green. Just like my insides.

288 words

-Awsten POV-

I got up and looked around the tour bus, it was very quiet and still. There was no yelling or snoring. I decided to investigate, I got dressed and used the little boys room (and let's be honest, it was truly the little girls room). I walked outside to see that the bus was parked on top of a big green hill. It was so green, almost as green as my insides. I walked out of the bus and towards the growing laughter. I came upon Otto and Geoff rolling around in the grass.

"What the hell are you guys doing??" I questioned the two.

"Grass." Otto replies and I nod and shrug. I get down on the grass and suggest that we roll down the hill over and over again and see who can keep doing it the longest. The two boys agreed to the challenge I suggested and we got to it.

-third person POV-

They rolled down the hill once, twice, three times and then Otto puked. Four, five, six, how much longer could Geoff last? Awsten had to win so it continued. Seven, eight, nine, they got up and walked/stumbled to the top of the hill once again and ten, eleven, and Geoff pukes. But, does this mean Awsten won? No it does not, because much to Awsten surprise, he puked too. Now because Otto has finally brought himself back to life, he drags the boys up the hill and back to the bus so that they can carry on driving to their next show.

They drove away and Awsten hazily looked out the bus window to see the last of the hill that look as green as his insides were.