Secret Encounters.

• Dedicata a Kerstin Beinlich

Please do not read if you are under the age of consent in your country.

Written with Ncislaaddict123.

They were sitting in a bar, Deeks and Callen, stuck in a booth far away from the air conditioning on one of the hottest nights of the year so far. It was near midnight and they had been there for two hours waiting for a snitch to give them some information on their ongoing investigation.
To say that Callen was getting bored was an understatement, he had been watching the dancers on the dance floor, some male female, and some all female and mostly he’d been watching a young blond gay man dancing provocatively with his older partner.

He’d started to notice Deeks’ proximity to him; he’d started to notice it a lot.

He had wanted Sam to come on this op, but it was his and Michelle’s anniversary, and with Kensi in Afghanistan, Deeks was the only logical choice. Callen had had a thing for the blond detective for a while. But seeing as no one had any idea that he was bi-sexual, he hadn’t said a thing.

He looked over at Deeks his mouth parted as he drank from his cold beer, a drop of moisture dripping from the neck of the bottle and landing in the hollow of his throat, Callen felt his jeans get tighter, and then he noticed, Deeks was mesmerized by the two dancing men.

For Callen the booth seemed to be shrinking, either that or Deeks was moving oh so slowly closer to him.

Deeks felt a light touch on his thigh, he almost missed it, and he held his breath not daring to move. Then he felt his again, Callen’s hand slightly touching the outside of this thigh. This time it was a bit more noticeable.
He didn't do anything. ...
So it went on, then G placed a hand on his knee and slid it a bit up and down again every time putting a little bit more pressure on the upper thigh and went slowly towards in between them.
It was a turn-on he never imagined.

Callen was scared Deeks would pull away, or worse hit him and leave and never speak to him again, never again would he be able to look into those deep stormy blue eyes.

But he couldn’t help himself. He pushed the envelope; he ran his hand higher up the inside of Marty’s thigh, missing the slight smirk on Deeks’ face.
‘Hmmm, if G thinks he’s getting away with it then he’s way off base,’ Deeks thought his pants getting tighter as he suddenly thought about getting to second base with G. Callen. ‘So... why not and test the waters himself and get into gear.’ He thought, if he looked over at Callen and saw he was drunk and mistaking him for a girl, he’d say nothing more and help him into a cab.

Deeks slowly turned his head, and looked into Callen’s eyes and his breath caught in his chest, they locked eyes and saw the raw lust in the opposite of them, Callen smiled and Deeks followed suit, their hands interlocking at the top of Deeks’ thigh.
“G…” Deeks breathed.

Callen was about to answer, when he saw the man they had been waiting for come in through the back door and made his way towards the two men, Callen let go of Deeks’ hand and turned his attention to the newcomer.
Before he got in earshot Callen leaned towards Deeks, and said in a seductive voice, “This isn’t over just yet, I promise you that.”

Deeks’ hand gripped Callen’s thigh under the table.

He got the information needed and Callen stood up without a word and he’d headed off to arrange the next phase of their investigation.

It had been a great day, and a shitty day all in one, Kensi had returned and was allowed out into the field, Deeks was pleased he’d got his partner back, but also a bad day as Callen had nearly been hurt.

They’d been at the meet, Callen and Sam waiting for the mark to arrive, when Deeks had noticed an extra man sneak behind the pair of them, raising his gun up to fire. He hadn’t been thinking, there was no way that he was going to allow G to get hurt, so he’d run at the man and tackled him with all his strength.