Day One: Lights

How much longer? Taylor wondered to herself, shifting in her seat as they crawled through traffic. It was a little pathetic, the was she'd turned into a toddler on a roadtrip after such a wonderful evening. With her birthday party not taking place until the weekend, Karlie had taken the time to plan a special day for just the two of them. She'd been brought breakfast in bed and run a luxurious bath followed by spending the day binge watching her favourite shows together and enjoying some much needed time together. That would have been enough, but her girlfriend had more up her sleeve, having taken her out for a nice dinner, giving her a chance to show off her new necklace. She'd have been more than content with that if it hadn't been for a whispered promise of later as Karlie helped zip her dress as they were getting ready.

It had started a heavy sense of anticipation that had only increased as the night went on. The looks Karlie gave her when they were sure no one was watching, the foot running up and down her leg under the table cloth, the hand that was slowly creeping up her thigh right now, lightly scratching even as it's owner nonchalantly scrolled through something on her phone. It all had slowly driven her crazy and it was only years of practice that stopped her from raising the partition and trying to start something in the middle of traffic, not for the first time. She knew Karlie was in a particular mood and she would not be rushed. The only thing trying would do is increase her own torment. The taller blonde could be sadistically creative when the mood struck her, even without encouragement.

She'd never been so happy to see her private parking garage in her life by the time they arrived. The brief bite of nails against her thigh, barely shifting from where they'd been tormentingly playing with the edge of her thong, and the not quite hidden smirk lit up by a phone light revealed her sigh of relief wasn't as quite as she thought. The time for being embarrassed by such things though had long since passed. Both for the night and in their relationship. Whether that would hold could be another story entirely, she knew.

She tried to play it cool. Like she wasn't gripping her clutch with white knuckles anyone could see. Like she hadn't soaked through a $300 thong badly enough she was worried about the back of her dress. Like she wasn't a thin thread of self restraint away from giving her driver for the day and whomever was keeping watch over the cameras leading to their apartment one hell of a show.

She would have thanked any power that be for the way Karlie shoved her against the door the moment it closed, mouth claiming hers and hands racing up her thighs and firmly gripping her ass, squeezing for a moment before lifting her to wrap her legs around Karlie's waist, if she'd been capable of any thoughts beyond how to convince the model to forget her plans and just taker her against the door. She thought for a moment she was about to get her wish, Karlie's mouth moving to nip her way down her neck, until she ground against the model, unable to hold back the slight moan at the desperately needed friction. It was just enough to bring Karlie back to herself and soon Taylor again had both feet on the ground, though she was please to note Karlie seemed to be struggle just as hard to stay with the plan.

"Playroom." Karlie ordered, letting Taylor run ahead while she took a second to breathe and regain her control. She'd been so close to giving Taylor what she wanted, and she knew the singer wouldn't think to complain if she had. But she'd spent too long planning this out to give up now. Taking a few more breaths, she made her way upstairs, trying to give Taylor enough time without letting her get curious enough to try and peek. It would be far from the first time her girlfriend's curiousity got her into trouble and probably not the last.