Daddy Cool The Twist

It was a usual Tuesday afternoon; the nightfall fell, the wisps of the wind flew by, the birds returned to home, and of course Auto was masturbating into his favourite serpent sock. Elise, being a woman she was preparing the food. firstly, she was preparing the drinks, she claimed she was making milk but we all know she squirted her juices into it. Gabe was in the attic singing his favourite song, Alabama nigger. We all ignored him as it was a regular occurrence.  HELP! HELP! is all I heard as i was having a huge dump in a bucket as the bathroom was locked as Heaven was cleaning the dog shit of her arms. I went to the noise and it was elise, she was struggling to get to the top shelf, with her being the dwarf she is we had to get her a whole Domestic Double Extension Ladder.

The next day rose, I tried to get dressed until i realised I put on auto's cum sock, "Not Again!" i shouted. This wasn't the first time. I didn't know what to do as my dick grew 5 inches. I heard banging on the door and I froze, thankfully it was gabe that walked in, he didn't care. he just came in for his Diamond sword and returned to the attic. I thought everything was okay until i realised I unloaded in my pants, I had no option. Someone had to clean the spunk off the underwear, no one was more up for it than auto, As he was licking all the cum off my underwear I decided to look outside, I saw a car bouncing. 

I Went to check what was happening, I rushed outside. Me being too interested I went with my nuts hanging. This was the perfect opportunity as all I shouted was " FUCKING TREYWAY ". I approached the car and opened the door. It was Seb! I was confused as i was looking down at his Venezuelan Cock, the only thing i could remember was the veins running down the spine of the dick. You may be wondering, "who was he with?" it was obvious, Acrolynn. She had her Huge samoan tits hanging out with her ankles tied against the car seat, my face was in genuine horror. I ran and never looked back.

A few days went by since the traumatic experience that I witnessed, the main recovery was a big impact, deep space waifu. After many masturbation sessions with Auto, Gabe and Bill gates that made me get over the thing I witnessed in that car. Deep space waifu may only have 4 different woman, but we liked to draw on the computer screen to add effect. Audio was an issue, so we just had auto's precious moan on repeat, that was a major turn-on. My personal world record was 5 inches, but that quickly rose to 5.5. After the great masturbation session I decided to get a snack to eat and thats when I walked in on elise masturbating with a banana, I wouldn't be too concerned, however she still had the skin on it. That wasn't going to stop me from eating the banana though. 

After eating the banana that was awfully salty I decided to check up on auto and gabe, however i started to hear some weird sounds. "HARDER DADDY!" is all I kept hearing, getting louder and louder. I walked in on Auto and Gabe having a sword fight, however I had to show them who the real captain jack sparrow was. Things quickly escalated as auto put his fat cock down gabes throat, All i heard was the gargling of gabe as he was deep throating on it too hard, If i didnt do anything gabe would've been a big rip, therefore i whipped my dick out and had to hit auto with the mortal kombat fatality combo. The only summary i had for that was "Victory Royale". 

With this being the last paragraph of my Fan-fiction lets get elise out the story for being a dumb person, therefore lets pretend i stomp on her head like im mario and shes one of those small things

After watching various anime porn I started to get bored, I had to find myself a real anime character to fuck. I approached auto and asked him if he could dress up as pikachu and if i could slap him with my master balls, auto accepted. I kept squirting on his big rosy cheeks and blinding him with my fluid spunk. Auto got annoyed and shouted "Dodge" and hit me with his with his huge iron tail. "OMG" i shouted as gabe came sprinting in with his Nekatsune outfit, This shortly turned into rape as auto was screaming "No" and we kept showing him who the real daddy was which was quite ironic as no one knew i was in a daddy cool outfit. 

The End