Synopsis

D E S C R I P T I O N

 ───    

With her college graduation looming over her head, twenty-three-year-old Elizabeth Chen finds herself under tremendous pressure. Coming from a successful family is hard for anyone, but as the youngest in her family and last to graduate, she's under constant stress to do well in her studies. She's overwhelmed, and she's desperate to find some form of relief.

Relief comes when she stumbles upon Christian Lim at a New Year's Eve party.

A lapse of judgement soon ensues, and Elizabeth is wishing to feel his lips on her skin again and again. He's hard to forget, but Elizabeth knows better than to dwell on a one night stand. Despite her best attempts, the start of her final semester soon has her reeling with the sudden realization that Christian is a new professor at her college.

He's older, wiser, and completely forbidden – at least, in her own handbook of rules.

With an overbearing sister in one ear and proud parents in another, Elizabeth attempts to avoid the concept of relationships, but various run-ins with Christian is enough to make her head spin. Maybe it'd be easier to stop fighting the growing feelings in her heart, and finally learn that it's okay to finish the puzzle.

─── 

P L A Y L I S T 

(Available on Spotify): 

https://open.spotify.com/user/copcnhagens/playlist/5XjqG5InkzzEQxboLTBD8E?si=o4V3dKTKRGGjEp9a4ltWfw

or search: chen&lim