Chapter 1:the begining

(Y/N) POV
I am (Y/N) (L/N).I am also known as 'Ryuu-Sama' you may be wondering why people call me that? Well...it's because Ryuu stands for dragon and sama for master or princess. And as you can tell I am a princess.
Now over with introductions and on with my life.

I was currently getting dressed by my,maids,for,I have been summoned by my,father.As the,maids finished dressing,me a knock on my door was heard "come in" I sad as the door opened showing a butler who bowed respectfully and said "(L/N)-Sama,the king is waiting for you" "thank you" I said,as I walked out of my room,going down the corridors and into the throne room where my,father awaits with a few other people.As soon as I walk in they all stared at me "hello father,hello you must be our guests"I said as I walked to my seat next to father"well meet my daughter (Y/N) (L/N), I am sure she will get along with your daughters" said my father then he presented me to two girls around my age"hello!i am sky nightwing and this is my twin sister midnight skyfallen!"the one with white to light green hair said while introducing her sister who had black to golden yellow hair, sky having one eye of the color white and nightmare having a black eye and other having a golden eye while their hair has a highlight with the color of hair from the other one.
Sky:

Midnight:

Midnight:

"It is so nice to meet you" I said "it's nice to meet you aswell Ryuu-sama"said midnight as she bowed "o-oh no need to be so formal Midnight!" I responded quickly "oh okey Ryuu-Sam- I mean (L/N)-sama"responded midnight,meanwhile with the king and ...

"It is so nice to meet you" I said "it's nice to meet you aswell Ryuu-sama"said midnight as she bowed "o-oh no need to be so formal Midnight!" I responded quickly "oh okey Ryuu-Sam- I mean (L/N)-sama"responded midnight,meanwhile with the king and the twins' father "pleasure doing business with you,your daughters will be guarding my daughter tomorrow" said my father "yes indeed, I will bring them tomorrow" said their father as he bowed to the king, "girls we must go now" said their father "ok! Good bye princess!/good bye (L/N) -sama" said sky and midnight spontaneously "g-good bye sky,midnight-san!"I said as I bowed" no need to bow to people like us princess!"said sky" oh but I want to!" I responded"well that is all princess we will see you tomorrow" said the twins father "what does that mean? Father?" I said confused "I will tell you later, good bye Willow" said my father to the twins fa-I mean Willow"good bye Ray!" Said Willow as he said goodbye to my father, then left.

6 YEARS LATER

My father had called me,on my way there I saw some of my most trusted maids so I decided to greet them "hello May,April,June,Dawn" "oh! Hello princess!" Said Dawn as they all bowed respectfully "well I must get to the throne room, my father awaits" I sad waving and walking off to the throne room, when I was in-front of the door,a butler opened it for me,as I thanked him"father, you called?" I asked him "yes so take a seat" said my father, over the years my patience has been something hard to maintain around my father, he's just stalling for something EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. So I've finally had it I cracked "father I've had it!just tell me now!" I yelled as I sat down in the chair, my father seemed to be taken aback by my outburst, but recovered quickly " fine then, this is about your arranged marriage,you are going to be of marriageable age,you are turning 18 next week" said my father as I almost snapped,but quickly recovered"I WILL NOT MARRY SOMEONE I DONT LOVE!" Said my,power activating,-NO I DIDNT WANT TO USE IT!- I thought as my power started to go rouge"HELP! SKY! MIDNIGHT!" I yelled out hoping they heard, almost immediately they came through the door "PRIN-WHAT HAPPENED!?!? KING!"came from sky as midnight came running to me"what happened?" She asked"I-I got mad at my father and my powers activated"I answered"it's going to be okay princess you didn't mean to right?" Asked midnight again " yes I didn't mean it!" I said sobbing uncontrollably