Bottled up feelings

I actually used to care about how people felt about me and if people actually listened to what people said about me about but I don't Feel like that now when i'm sad or mad Ijust feel empty inside like a empty water bottle after you drunk all of the water out like your fed up like your just tired of everything and when you just don't feel anything because all you can do is just look at the darkness for hours and hours because your lost and confused about what's going on and you feel like you can't hear anything just stare and daze for hours and you feel lost and you feel scared everyday you leave the house because your afraid the darkness is going to get you.You ride the bus feel lost alone in the world and you feel like you have no meaning to be on this earth you even think about hurting yourself or just wanted to be alone so you trap yourself in your darkness room because your afraid of people that are going to hurt you they keep promises they can't keep and they say shit that just no one should ever say out there mouth and you feel like you don't know yourself as a human and you just think should I actually be alive am I worth it no one actually gives a shit about me but you really wanna try to hope for your future to be brighter. And you have a few friends that support you and that's always there for you and you try to think positive and you just become over your head because you can't pick of the pieces and you just want to leave everything in the past but you can't because it recently just begun and you seek help but no one helps you.