1

"Come on Margot you have to come!" Michael shouted through the phone.

"And what if I don't want to?" I replied

"And what if I don't care and make you come?" He laughed

"Fine. But you're paying for food and drinks"

"Deal." Michael sighed. 

 "Party starts at 7:30."He said.

"Alright" I replied then hung up.

So now I'm going to a party. I sigh. Who the hell actually enjoys going to parties? I definitely don't.  But Michael really wants me to come. Now I got to find something to wear. I roll off my bed and stumble over to my closet. I open the doors and grab out a long flowy red dress. "That's way too formal. I'm going to a party" I think to myself. I hang the dress back up and pull out a ripped up band tee. I walk over to my dresser and pull out some fishnets and black skinny jeans. I throw my clothes onto my bed. It's only 5 so I've got some time before the party. I walk out of my room and into my living room. I plop down on the couch and watch some Netflix.

A few episodes later I check my phone and see that its 7:13. I sigh as I walk back to my room and change my clothes. I walk into my bathroom and put on some light eyeshadow and mascara and of course some highlight. I walk downstairs and grab my phone, keys and my leather boots. I walk out the door and drive to the building the party is at.

I push my car door open and walk up to the building. I walk in and see a room full of people dancing and drinking with colorful bright lights lighting up the room and music blaring. I look across the room to see Michael sitting with 3 other guys. Me and Michael make eye contact and he waves me over. I walk over and sit on the couch next to Michael.

"Hey I'm glad you made it" Michael smiles.

"Only for you" I reply

"So Margot this is luke" he points to a pale guy with blonde hair.

"Ashton" he points to a guy with brown curly hair.

"And calum" he points to a tan guy with dark brown curly hair.

"Uh hi..." I mumble.

"Michael truth or dare?" Luke says.

"Dare." Michael smirks.

"Go over and dance with a random girl." Luke says.

"You guys are so childish" I roll my eyes laughing.

Michael gets up and goes over to a crowd of people dancing. He grabs a random girl by the waist and starts dancing with her. The song changes so he walks back laughing.

"You're such an idiot" I giggle looking at him while he sits back down. 

"Truth or dare miss Ashton" Michael smirks.

"Dare." Ashton replies.

"Go up to the bar and order chocolate milk and a corn dog." Michael laughs.

I crack a smile and watch Ashton as he walks up to the bar. The bartender walks away and comes back with a carton of chocolate milk and a corn dog. He passes it over to Ashton and Ashton walks back to all 3 of us jaws to the floor.

"What the fuck? who has chocolate milk and corn dogs at a party?" I laugh.

"These people do" Ashton smiles and chows down on his corn dog.

"Well Michael you fucked up." Calum says.

"Fuck off dude" Michael replies.

"So Miss Margot Truth or Dare?" Ashton says with his mouthful of corn dog.

"After that, Dare." I answer.

"Wow I thought you were going to choose truth. Hmm... I dare you to kiss Calum since hes been staring at you the whole night" Ashton smirks.

"Ashton stop, Choose a different dare" Michael scolds him.

"A dare is a dare that's how the game goes." Ashton smiles.

I get up feeling my cheeks getting red.

"I have a boyfriend... sorry."

 I definitely don't have a boyfriend, never have. Never kissed someone, Never had sex, never even been on a date. Nothing. I think as I walk through the dancing crowd and out to my car. 

"Margot wait" I hear Michael call. I turn around to see him walking up to me.

" I'm really sorry about that. Are you ok?" He asks.

"Its not your fault and yeah im fine." I reply.

"Come on stay for a bit longer" He says as he pulls me in for a hug.

"I was gonna leave soon anyway." 

He pulls away from the hug.

"Alright see you later." He smiles.

I walk to my car and get in. I wave to him as I drive off.