The Royalty and the Misfit Part One

The snow falls on the Sovereign's rise the battle rages as a young princess skips down the mid lane with her wolf like companion accompanied with some little minions Malene asks Fortress in a cheerful tone "It sure is getting quite cold out?"Fortress sighs then respond "I'm covered in fur but if your cold maybe you should have worn more then a dress," Malene pouts at him and says "Well sorry i wanna look fashionable," Right as Malene finishes their conversation is cut off as a mortar shell explodes right infront of them They're up against a Baron.Malene always hated going up against a Baron since he had more range over her So she decides that she'll let Fortress deal with Baron well she goes and gets the Crystal Treant so she let's Fortress know "Hey Fortress watch my lane I'm going to get the Crystal buff,". Fortress just sighs as he jumps into battle and more explosions go off Malene skips away mirror firm in her hand she sees the mighty Treant and she knows that she'll have to go into her dark form in order to kill it so shoots one ribbon at it well in light form before changing into dark form she goes on a furious assault.The mighty Treant was almost defeated but at the cost of leaving Malene tired and out of breathe. Both of them stand in front of each other weakened both trying to regain their strength silence falls between both of them as they stare at each other.Malene goes to speak but is interrupted by a sword that slices the head of the mighty Treant off it's body fell to the ground lifeless above it's corpse stood the man.Malene knew who this charming man was and knew she had to get away so we went into the ground hoping the man would lose track of her she ran as fast as she could she kept running underground until she felt she had lost him as soon as she popped back up there he was right behind her hot on her trail she knew her only chance of getting away was going into her light form but if she did that she would be defenseless if she failed it was her only option so she had to go with it.So she switched into her light form and Fired one light ribbon at him hoping to stop him in his track but to her dismay he slashed right it as he dash his whole body was covered in a rose mist a overwhelming dread came over her.She continued to run but as she turned around to see how far the man was she was greeted with him right in front of her face before she could react the man sliced the mirror out of her hand carefully to not hit her hand we was so caught off guard that she stumbled and fell to the ground.The man sheathed his sword and slowly began to walk towards Malene then the light shined upon his face it was Blackfeather.He began to speak slowly and softly "My love why did you run i only came for your heart," Malene responded in distress saying "Stay away i don't want you," Blackfeather looked her up and down and began to grin he pulled out his blade again Malene out of instinct lifted up her hand but she realized she was not hurt but then felt it get a lot colder she realized her clothes had been cut off she tried to cover her breasts and vagina. Blackfeather chuckled before he spoke "No woman can deny me I am irresistible," He sheathed his blade again before he began to force himself onto Malene.He began to fondle her breast Malene may had made it seem as if she didn't enjoy it but secretly she loved it everytime he squeezed her tits Blackfeather began to speak again "Let me pleasure you before i pleasure myself," He moved one hand down to her vagina and one by her mouth then start to furiously finger her using two fingers as he kept another two finger in her mouth.Malene tried to hide it but she let out a small moan Blackfeather grinned as soon as he heard her moan he stopped fingering her took his fingers out and put it in her mouth Malene realized she had came on his fingers Malene was force to swallow the cum off of Blackfeather finger.Then Blackfeather stood up he cracked his neck befor he unsheathed his massive member as asked Malene a question "Alright now that you have been pleasured it my turn are you ready?" Malene didn't respond only just stayed silent it didn't stop Blackfeather one bit he kneeled down grabbed malene by her hair and began to make her choke on the massive size of his member at first she tried to resist but she gave in after a little and Blackfeather face fucked her as hard as he could every time his cock would go deep down her throat with every thrust until the point when he cummed he shoved his cock deep down her throat so she was forced to swallow every last drop of cum then he pull his cock out of her mouth.His member was still rock hard and his eyes were set on her pussy Blackfeather began to speak to her confidently "Did you swallow every last drop my princess because where im going next you won't have to worry about swallowing?" Malene still coughing and recovering from the violent face fuck so she had no time to respond before Blackfeather's girthy cock was pressed up against Malene's Tight little pussy.Then she Gasped as he shoved his cock all the way in and began pounding her as hard as he could she couldn't contain herself anymore and let out a loud moan.Blackfeather took that moan as motivation and went even hard as if with the intent to break her tight little pussy he keep going and going Malene's mind was going to a blank and Blackfeather was balls deep in her.
*15 mins later*
He had been fucking her for so long with no change in pace Malene had came eight times.She was amazed how long he was lasting but then was relieved when she heard Blackfeather say "I'm going to cum,". Somehow he started fucking faster than before he let out a moan as he thrusted deep in her when he pulled his cock out Malene's pussy was full of cum and for Malene she had passed out.Blackfeather grinned before putting his cock away then he spoke before he walked away "You better not pass out next time my princess"