Chapter 1

New Story! Please comment and if you like it, continue to read! :)))))

~

Him. He was here. Standing there. In the doorway. With her. His arm around her neck. Her head on his shoulder. Together. The music on full blast, lights dimmed, and crazy party people everywhere. All of this only to begin my story.

I was unable to move and our eyes connected. His eyes held guilt only to be quickly covered up. A smirk formed on his lips making my heart skip so many beats I thought I was having a heart attack.

I tried to look somewhere else but I couldn't pry my eyes from his. She pulled him by the arm to the middle of the room and I unconsciously counted every step he took. One...Two...Three... I lost track by six and the next thing I knew they were walking past me. She gave me the stink eye which I gladly returned but he whispered in my ear.

"You should close your mouth," his voice husky and deep as well as his chuckle, that came after, sending tingles down my spine. Closing my mouth, my tongue was dry, only confirming how long it was open. Unable to conjure a response I rushed to the kitchen pulling any drink out of the fridge to make me forget everything which is exactly what I got. It was fruity and left an addictive burning sensation in the back of my throat.

'I can't believe he's actually here.' My mind kept playing back the moment I saw him walking through the front door of the house. 'Especially with her.'

Lost in thought I didn't notice my bestfriend Tony sitting next to me.

"Tony." I called over the loud music. His eyes averted towards me the colorful lights hitting the side of his face.

"Yeah Sam?" his words slurred.

"Will you be my pretend boyfriend?" The moment the words left my mouth I realized how outrageous it sounded and wished I could take them back.

He laughed. Hard. "Are you drunk?" he managed to say.

Was I?

-

WHATCHA THINK.

idk I might do stuff and stuff with this.

this is short but it's just an intro and stuff