37

✿✿❀✿✿ 

Lyn had felt like a wave of relief had washed over her now that she and Jungkook were now friends again. Wait, did they even established a friendship before now? That didn't bother Lyn in the slightest because Jungkook considered her as a friend, their relationship was finally back in the green.

Pushing past the bustling line of students that wait impatiently to order and receive their lunch, Lyn finds herself beside her best friends. The sound of the students grumbling behind Mae, Areum, Lyn and Layla could be heard as they watched the girl skip more than a few people on the line. Lyn shrugs as if it's no big deal and ignores the quiet complaints.

The cafeteria is much more busier than it usually was on it's regular days. The group of friends take note of that as they struggle to find a seating area to eat at. Most of the time students would go out and eat at the tables outsides but today it was pouring rain which made it impossible.

"Look! Lyn, isn't that your friend Jungkook? Let's sit with him!" Mae says bumping Lyn's shoulder gaining her attention.

"Um I don't think he would like that" Lyn says practically marching the opposite direction.

"Why not? I thought you guys were the best of friends." Layla questions mischievously a big smile tugging on her lips.

 "Yeah aren't you guys friends?" Areum asks putting emphasis on the word friends just like the rest of the girls.

Mae doesn't try to hide her teasing tone as she badgers Lyn, "Exactly, I know Jungkook is dying to help a friend out."

"Fine. Let's sit with him then." Lyn says flat tone, her shoulders slumping a little in defeat.

Areum taps Lyn's back and begins to speak in a lecturing tone, "Straighten you back, slouching is bad for your spine."

"Yes mother." Lyn says rolling her eyes at her somewhat bossy friend.

The girls make their way to Jungkook's table where he's in the company of Hoseok and Namjoon. Both Jungkook and Namjoon look bored as the listen attentively to Hoseok's 4th story of near death (not really) experiences. The two knew that Hoseok was exaggerating and just had a weak heart, the poor boy couldn't handle any situation that seemed eerie to him.

"The rest of your day is going to be awesome us, the fantastic foursome has just arrived." Mae says cockily taking a seat besides Hoseok, her food tray making a small clanking sound as it hits the table.

"Ew never call us that again." Areum says squinting her eyes in disgust.

Namjoon quirks an eyebrow holding in his laughter, "Foursome?"

"That name isn't Lyn Ryu approved." Lyn says as she stuffs a french fry into her mouth.

"You can do better than that." Layla comments taking a long sip from her drink hiding her smile.

Mae huffs in annoyment, "The name's currently in working progress okay!" 

Jungkook chuckles, "Yeah right."

"I don't see you three trying to come up with a name." Mae says glaring at her friends pointedly.

"Our bad?" Layla says with a playful eye roll. 

Mae smiles, "You're forgiven."

"It's not you had another choice anyway." Lyn comments slyly.

"Fuck you."

Lyn winks making gun signs at her best friend, "Right back at you."

"So, what brings you four to our table?" Namjoon questions.

"Our table? Since when did we clarify that you two had a share in my table?" Jungkook asks tilting his head to the side staring at Namjoon.

"Stop being a selfish prick." Hoseok comments flicking a grain of rice his way.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

"Anyway, answer my question." Namjoon says folding his hands together.

"Since Lyn and Jungkook are good friends now, we've decided that to sit with him." Areum answers hinting something else.

"Actually there's really no other place to sit in the cafeteria." Lyn says nonchalantly.

Hoseok shakes his head, "Such a cold hearted person."

In the front of the room a blond slim figure watches Jungkook and Lyn converse. Her hands clenched around her lunch watching the two together. Her eyes narrow glaring holes into Lyn's back. Too bad looks can't kill.

"Minsoo, hold my tray. I'll be right back." Losing all reason, Haeun marches up to Jungkook's table. 

The laugher at the table dies down as Haeun stand proudly in front of them. Her face begins to turn red as her body fumes with anger. Making a fist, she slams her hands onto the table startling most of the people at the table.

"You cheap fucking whore!" Heun screeches, by now most of the students present had stopped eating and turned their head towards a new source of entertainment.

Lyn eyes harden and her tongue pokes the inside of her cheek in annoyance. Areum places a hand on her shoulder as a warning that Lyn chooses to ignore. Lyn folds her hands together glaring up Haeun.

"What the fuck do you want?"

  ✿✿❀✿✿  

-

I might come out with a new book soon, look forward to it guys :)