Stay With Me

I could've shocked Chad when he came a while ago with the shocker Bianca gave me, but I didn't

I could've shocked Chad when he came a while ago with the shocker Bianca gave me, but I didn't. I wanted to be sure I really needed it, and to shock him for torturing me would be both a, selfish, b, would've gotten us all killed (which we're used to by now but however), and c, they would've taken it from me. I don't know why Bianca gave it to me, I just know that the form, the material, everything about it just screamed electric shocker, and she wanted me to have it. She wanted me to have a chance of surviving. If not me, at least Avery, so I saved it for the perfect moment, and now when I'm at a dead end, I can't save it anymore, so when a grinning fucking asshole walks in with keys chained to his belt and knees down on my right side to hold my face in his hands in a disgusting way, I discretely transfer the shocker to my right hand, find the trigger and force it on him.

I don't know where the hell Bianca got this thing from, because to find shit as strong as this craves contacts, and the only contacts that girl seems to have are hairstylist and manicurists. People always tend to surprise me, but Bianca Martin has probably put a record.

He falls to the ground and flinches times over, and I can some seconds later tell that even if it was a strong shock, he'll be awake soon, so I start fidgeting around to reach his keys, but I fail miserably.

Bianca Martin once more manages to surprise me when she in her six inches high heels and short skirt runs inside the room with a gun.

"We don't have much time," she says and shoots a bullet through the bastard's chest.

She knees down beside me and starts taking off the handcuffs as I start interrogating her.

"Why are you here?" I ask when one of my hands are free.

I decide not to slap her before she explains herself.

"I'm here to save your ass. Yours and everyone else's."

"Why?"

She stands up and holds out her hand for me when the handcuffs have fallen off my wrists, revealing some red marks on them when I look at them.

"Scarlet I'm not gonna let any of you die. Fine, you took Avery from me, but we solved that. And I knew from the beginning that she'd kill him. Now you can either stay here, or you can save him."

I look at her for a second, but then I put my hand in hers and let her drag me up. I'm aching, that's how much it hurts to just breath, not to mention walk.

She throws my arm around her shoulder and starts dragging me through a corridor that reminds me of my father's building, the one that's the reason behind all the deja vu. The only difference is there are less emergency exits here. None, actually.