How it all began

"Hello, my name is Izuku midoriya," Izuku says. "And I'm Izuma Midoriya!" Izuma says, pushing Izuku out of her way. "And this is the story of how we became the number one heroes!!" They say in unison.

3rd person

"You were supposed to have twins,  right, Mrs Midoriya?" The doctor doing the ultrasound said. "Yes, why? Did something happen?!" Into says worriedly. "Your two children have somehow merged in your womb, Mrs Midoriya, and from what I'm seeing, it looks like they are switching between their genders. This is the first time I'm seeing something like this." The doctor says with amazement and awe in his eyes. "But how can that be?! Is it even possible for something like this to happen?!?" Into asks the doctor. "By the looks of it, it seems it is, but we will need to look into it more, for their safety and yours."

On the day of the birth, the moment they were born and cried for the first time, their body switched between male and female, which surprised everyone in the room. But it didn't matter to Inko, to her, they were her darling babies. "The boy you will be Izuku and the girl you will be Izuka." Inko named them both and hunger their tiny body gently.

Over the years it became easy to tell the difference between the two, Izuku more shy and timid, while Izuma was literally running around with confidence, lots of energy and with a bit of an attitude.

When their quirks manifested, Izuku had bending abilities, as he called it, but really it was just the ability to control all of the elements. And Izuma could summon armours and whenever she wore them her appearance changed completely and she grew a couple years older in it too.

They had a good friend called Kacchan, and they always liked to follow him around. But he became a bully towards them, mostly Izuku as he was weaker, but whenever Izuma showed up, he and his friends ran for cover.

They could also separate into two bodies but they couldn't stay like that for long.

(Nothing much has changed about their past from the anime, just that when the sludge villain attacks them, and how they saved Kacchan)

Izuku's and Izuma's Pov

We have been apart for 6 hours now, trying to increase the amount of time we can stay separated into two bodies. The longest was when we were separated for 24 hours, and man, we were in so much pain afterwards.

We were taking the usual shortcut home, walking under the bridge, talking while switching between each other, when all of a sudden, Izuma points out slime making its way out of the sewers,

Since I (Izuku) controlled the body at the moment, I turn around to see the slime become large in size. It smirks at us and half of my face becomes a grin, as izuma is the crazier/sadistic one of the two of us, she's enjoying herself it seems.

The sludge villain before us says, "Well well well, looks like I found the perfect vessel for me to take over."

Izuku looks like he was scared, he tried to defend himself, he used his water bending abilities, getting a successful hit at the villain, he fired is other elements, by the villain kept getting up. He said, " Is this all you got kid?"

At this point Izuma completely takes over, changing the way we look, large breasts take form on our chest, hips curve and our waist narrows. No, that was only the beginning." Izuma says. "Oh, I didn't expect you to become, this." He says his smirk becomes a grin, and he licks his sludge lips? "I'll have fun with you before I do anything else."
Izuma then says, "I don't think so, sludge more like spludge. You're just weak compared to us. You shouldn't have messed, WITH US!" She says, a grin on her face and a sadistic look in her eyes, challenging the sludge to fight her. "Tch, how dare you!! If you weren't pretty, I would have ended you by now!!!" The sludge says, trying to scare us, but not a chance, it would take more to scare Izuma, Izuku was definitely scared but since Izuma was in control, they didn't flinch at the sludges tone of voice or even shook in their spot.