chapter one

music the one thing Shu knew wouldn't hurt him everyone turned on him finding out he liked the idol Yuma (this one Yuma's the idol not kou)just finding out he was homosexual made them turn on him then finding out it was Yuma made them even More angry even kanato hated Shu.

he was bruised and cut by the river he first met Edgar at with soft tears running down his face his clothes were stained and ripped up from it he was banned from ever going back Karl found out what the brothers did to Shu he ordered Yuma to find him since Yuma knew Shu enough he headed straight for the river he went the weak teenager and picked him up.

he nuzzled into his neck letting his emotions take over and cry softly into his neck he went back to they're mansion(I can't spell right sometimes so I might not have that right sorry it's it's not right)ruki looked"Yuma OMG what happened?!"he said"reiji and the others found out Shu was homosexual and beat him he's banned from ever returning Karl found out and asked for me to find him which was easy"

he said"lay him down let's get him cleaned up"he laid him on the couch letting ruki clean the wounded blonde up"I hate homophobics"

time skip

Shu woke up slowly and sat up weakly he realized the mansion almost instantly he gasped softly and realized he wasn't in his clothes he looked a voice came"hope you don't mind but you didn't exactly have clothes and Yuma's almost the size as you so he gave some clothes to you yours were all tore up and stained"he was wearing Yuma's clothes.

he looked and seen ruki there with Yuma Azusa and Kou"feeling any better"he looked at them"w-why am I here?"his voice was almost a whisper"Yuma brought you here father sent him after you"

he sat beside Shu and felt his forehead"not running a fever anymore you'll be fine"he looked at him and blushed"why are you so red?"he said"father didn't tell you?"he looked away"I heard you know I'm homosexual but he didn't tell you who I'm homosexual for"

ruki instantly realized it then you then Azusa Yuma thought before a tint of blush dusted his cheeks looking back at Shu"wait me?!"he shook his head shyly"y-yes i- I'm a...a fan"he let a sigh out before looking at Yuma again Yuma's eyes widened having a vision.

flashback

him and his friend was running playing around by the lake they met at when his friend confessed about his feelings to him it was ruined the blonde escaped so did he but he thought he was dead hearing the blonde cry with a flaming village between them"Edgar!"

end of flashback

Yuma realized how Shu was similar to him the ocean eyes the hair and even the voice only deeper"wait...I remember you"he said"huh?"he said"as kids"he said"kids...but the only friend I had as a kid was..."he paused realizing Yuma he gasped slightly letting his eyes widened"Edgar!"he said"yes that's my former name Shu"he smiled at Shu which made him smile

"even after I thought you were dead... I've had feelings for you over ten years"he said"I wasn't able to confess back before reiji sent the village on fire"he blushed darkly"c-confess back?"he nodded"of course"he smiled shyly when the two ended up dating Karl found out so happy for the new lovers he decided something special hopefully Yuma will agree maybe?