Dead Love (1/2) - Intro

Warning!: What you're about to read is 18+ and not suitable for young children. This chapter is a boy x boy interaction. Please be responsible on reading. If your a young child, please stop reading this chapter. Thank you!

The fire burned so bright, you can see the darkness within the forest. The forest is so thick, you can't see the darkness withi...

Unknown Voice 1: What? I thought "the fire burned so bright, you can see the darkness within"?

Unknown Voice 2: Oh, shut up Owen. This is my work and you have nothing to do with it, okay?

Owen: Fine. Just let me remind you, it's getting really dark right now. What are we even doing here in this stupid forest with a pen and a journal you brought? I mean, why are you doing those useless stuff that no one even cares about?

Unknown Voice 1: Just shut up Owen! If you're just here blabbering and complaining and stuff, why didn't you just left me at the first place?! Writing is one of my hobbies and I just wanna make my father proud! Can't you see how hurt I am the time he passed? The time he left us? THE TIME HE DIED?!

Owen: ... I-I'm sorry... I just... I just don't want you to be hurt just like before. I just want to let you feel like you're protected, because I love you.

Unknown Voice 1: *looked through the eye and shocked*

Owen: I-I love you, Grant...

*long silence*

Grant: *shy* Uhh... I... I have to tell you something...

Owen: *shaking* Wh-what?

Grant: *nervous* I... I love you too...

*long silence*

Grant: *stood infront of Owen*

Owen: *parallyzed*

Grant: *grabbed Owen's back*

*kissed*

Grant: *slightly smiled* Yeah, we need to go now... It's getting really dark here...

Owen: *blushing* R-Right...

During the night...

Grant: *sleeping shirtless on the bed*

Unknown Voices: *whispering different things in Grant's ears* Grant.

*woke up and saw Owen*

Grant: Owen? What are you doing here? How did you get in?

Owen: Through the window. Oh, did I disturbed you? I'm sorry...

Grant: Oh, no no. It's fine.

Owen: Well, I should be going now, bye.

Grant: Wait...

Owen: Yes?

Grant: Can you stay here for a while?

Owen: Oh, I'm sorry but I really must go.

Grant: Please? I know you want it.

Owen: *looked back and saw Grant's messy hair, naked body, and cute face* O-okay...

*sat on a chair beside Grant's bed*

Grant: Here.

Owen: What?

Grant: Beside me.

Owen: *shy*

*stood up*

Grant: *grabbed Owen's arm and landed at Grant's chest*

Owen: Uh... this is akward...

Grant: *flipped* Oh, is it?

Owen: *speechless*

Grant: *removing his belt*

Owen: What are you doing?

Grant: *whispers to Owen's ear* Let's have some fun.