Alis gets an Infinty Gauntlet

It was 8:00 in the morning when Alis got a package from the mysterious mailman that always disappeared before he could reach the door. He saw that the package was from some random guy named Thanos. He quickly opened it and saw a giant gauntlet that wouldn't form him in anyway shape or form so he just thought of what to do with this thing. He had a genius idea he make it a drumroll please... a multi task tool like a backpack, Alcohol shaker and a coffee cup.

So after scrubbing the inside and outside of the giant glove using OXYCLEAN GETS THE TOUGH STAINS OUT and Dawn dish soap. He quickly taped straps to the back side of the glove using FLEX SEEL. He showed it off by stuffing random items into it like tide pods, his daily dose of vines/memes and a can of Fabreeze.

Next he took out all of the stuff and took off the straps and poured random ingredients of a alcoholic drink then poured TWO SHOTS OF VODKA though he actually poured a whole bottle. He put a large pot lid over the opening and shook it all up. He then poured it into a giant cup and took one sip the gagged at how horrible it tasted.

He quickly dumped it all out and cleaned it out he then bought a giant coffee maker from the interwebs and made a pumpkin spice latte and drank it all and was up all night.

Alis sent it back to the Thanos weirdo who was wondering why his weapon of mass destruction smelled of vodka, and coffee.