Character(s) Information。

Brandon
       ↡
Species - "Mature" Anodite.

Hair/Eye color - Black.

Skin color - white tanned skin.

Age - 15.

Abilities
       ↡
Mana Manipulation
Mana Detection
Mana Absorption
Mana Field Communication
Magic
Aura Reading
Dowsing
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Clairvoyance
Memory Manipulation
Astral Projection
Healing Abilities
Flight
Invisibility
Teleportation
Elemental Manipulation
Dimensional Travel
Body Creation
Object Creation
Object Reparation
Limited Reality Warping
Space Survivability
Size/Age Alteration
Prehensile Hair
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Durability
Anodite Transformation.

Equipment - Spellbook.

Destiny
      ↡
Species - Gifted Human.

Hair/Eye color - Blue eyes, brown/dirty blonde hair.

Skin color - pale white.

Age - 15.

Energy Manipulation
Magic (she is more knowledgeable about magic than Brandon, so they often combine their respective powers in battle; her knowledge of magic coupled with Brandon's Anodite powers.
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Durability
Object Creation/Summoning/Dissipation
Flight
Telepathy
Telekinesis

Equipment - Spellbook (she and Brandon share her Spellbook from time to time)

Shaylin

      ↓

Species - Human

Hair/Eye color - Brown.

Skin color - White.

Age - 15

Abilities

       ↓

Energy Manipulation
Flight
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Intelligence
Telepathy

Jake

    ↓

Species - Human

Hair color - Brown

Eye color - Blue

Skin color - pale white

Age - 16.

Abilities

       ↓

Enhanced Intelligence
Flight
Limited Energy Manipulation (due to his lack of training)
Limited Telepathy (taught by Shaylin, Destiny, and Brandon)

Cameron

         ↓

Species - Human

Hair/Eye color - Black/Brown

Skin color - Pale white.

Age - 14.

Abilities

       ↓

Energy Manipulation
Flight
Enhanced Strength

Andy

    ↓

Species - Human

Hair/Eye color - Brown

Skin color - Pale white.

Age - 17.

Abilities

       ↓

Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Durability
Flight
Limited Energy Manipulation (due to lack of training)

Tori

   ↓

Species - Human

Hair color - Blonde

Eye color - Blue.

Skin color - White.

Age - 16.

Abilities

       ↓

Energy Manipulation
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Durability
Flight
Martial Arts Skills
Telepathy
Telekinesis 

Brandon's Personality - TBA

Destiny's Personality - Destiny is a bit of a loner and often distances herself away from groups, with the exception of her and Brandon's group. And she is somewhat temperamental, under certain circumstances that involve harming her friends, who she loves and cherishes deeply, despite her introverted attitude.

She and Brandon are known to work well in battle, due to their shared affinity in magic and their friendship, their synergy is perfect, and they would never intentionally attack someone together, but due to their synergy and friendship, they just have perfect timing that corresponds perfectly with each other.

Shaylin's Personality - Shaylin is considered to be the intelligent part of the group, due to her high intelligence, but despite her intelligence, she can be quirky, goofy, and even carefree under certain circumstances.

In a manner similar to Brandon and Destiny, she is known to work well with the both of them in battle, due to her using her telepathic link with them to instruct them how to strategically defeat an enemy. However, her synergy with Brandon is not as perfect as the synergy between Brandon and Destiny.

Jake's Personality - Much like Shaylin, Jake is known and considered to be the intelligent part of the team, but his intelligence is not as great as Shaylin's. 

Despite his intelligence, he is quite lazy when it comes to training, and as such, his energy and telepathic abilities are considered "weak" and "limited", meaning he can't use these abilities to the extent that Brandon, Destiny, and Shaylin are able to, but with further training, this glaring weakness can be overcome.

Cameron's Personality - Cameron is considered to be the brute and irrational part of the team, and as such, he is known to make crazy, irrational, and even impulsive decisions under certain circumstances as well as in battle.

Also, much like Destiny, he is somewhat of a loner and tends to distance himself from other groups or crowded events, mainly because large groups and crowded events annoy him greatly.

Andy's Personality - He is considered to be the neutral, yet brute of the group. However, this somewhat gives him an edge in battle, as his enhanced strength and durability comes from his brute nature. 

Unfortunately, since his brute nature is mainly focused on his strength and durability, his energy manipulation powers are considered to be "weak" and "limited", much like with Jake, but this can overcome with more energy manipulation training.

Tori's Personality - Tori is considered to be the blonde girl of the group, but despite her ditsy exterior, she is anything but ignorant.

She is /somewhat/ able to work well in battle with Brandon, but only due to her telepathic abilities. She mainly works well with Shaylin in battle, however.

Unlike most of the group, she knows martial arts, and can synchronize her energy manipulation powers with her martial arts skills.

『More shall be added when the story starts。』