prologue

Izuku was in his room studying for the test he had next, nothing much was really happening in his life though he did find ways to make it interesting. He was studying how to be a doctor or anything that would help him to become something that people depend on or that he can help people on. Being rejected in UA's hero course didn't really do much for him, still held his head up high and smiled. He knew that there was more ways to help people than being a full-time hero. Though he did wish that I could somehow get a quirk

But that was a dream too far that he knew he could not reach. No matter how many times he hoped for it, he knew that he couldn't. But he did find there was other ways to help people, like there was a lot of ways, so I won't say it.

He still had is all might posters up on his wall, he still admired all might as his hero, and still kept up with all the hero news and quirk. It is the dream may have been crushed, but his love for Heroes hasn't.

It was night time already and he felt quite tired so he say goodnight to his mom looked up at the ceiling. Then looked out the window and smiled at the sight of the Stars. It didn't matter to him if his dreams were crushed, least he could be someone or something that helped other people. And nothing will stop him from getting his dream.

Except maybe a certain girl will...

Katsuki bakugou was a beautiful young lady oh, she was admired both for strength and her beauty. Though she didn't want to have love life, it's somehow intrigued her. She always believed that love was weak, like every hot-headed character. So she ignored it, and went on with her life. The UA grounds were her home now, since now there been a rule about leaving campus sinc the incident. So as a normal student she abide by it. She hated it when it came to writing science math or anyting the hell to do with mental learning. But she loved the physical things like a fighting and violence. So teachers had to keep a close eye on her.

She never really left campus all that much or really never wanted to. She always thought that the outside would have probably been bad for her , you probably thought she was scared but just didn't want to go back to that old hags house. She didnt want to see her old friends from school. She felt that they were no importance to her, at least She did meet new people here like kirishima, and that's all she probably needed.

Little did she know that she see familiar friend or Foe