Greeting

Your POV

I walk in and I am new to the Revolutionary Army. I see a blond boi look at me and I notice and I look back he blushes and looks away,I think to myself "hmm he seems quite a good looking one" I sigh well I'm just gonna go to my office and room, I enter my room and unpack my belongings,I put up a picture of my cat on my desk and I set up my bed,as I'm putting up my stuff I hear a knock at my room door, "WHO IS IT?" I yell asking, "Sabo." they reply, "come in" I say as i unlock the door. "here for u beautiful." he gives me flowers smiling at me, "oh no no I'm not-" i get cut off by him hugging me, "u cute" he whispers in my ear in a smooth voice like he wants me.

Sabo's POV 

After I say that I walk out and wink at her,I go to my room and I close the door after that I start freaking out quietly "I did it I found the perfect girl" I say to myself happily, I sigh and go to bed, in the morning I could hear a knock at my door, Its koala "SABO~KUN WAKE UP!" she stretches my cheeks on my face, "Ow" I saw and rub my cheeks on my face, I see u pass by my room, "HEY CUTIE" I yell to u "oh hey sabo" u start blushing, I get up and hug u, "s-s-sabo hey how r u" u say nervously, "I was just about to eat breakfast until u came along cutie" I say in a smooth voice trying to flirt with u.

Your POV

I start blushing and laughing while he's talking to me,he whispers in my ear "Cutie pie" I blush after he says that,we go and eat breakfast together he then keeps on flirting with me idk if I should confess to him or what,I will just not say it yet,coming lunch time he tells me all about his younger brother luffy,and seems like he loves his little brother more than anything considering the fact he told me his brother ace died in front of luffy I actually feel bad for luffy and him,coming dinner time I grab my food and go to my room and close the door,I grab out the photos he gave me when we took photos together,I start blushing "gosh today was great" I say under my breath happily,I start sleeping.

NEXT CHAPTER TO BE CONTINUED UWU