Sneak-Peek

10 years to their marriage today. And to describe how these two have managed to live without each other for these 10 years is difficult.

They both don't tell anyone or even each other how much they are dying to meet one another. Every single day, a part of them dies with the hope that one day, they will be together and that too for an eternity. Destiny changed it all for them, on the second day of their marriage itself and from that day to today they haven't talked to each other.

But a love so true that even without talking to the other they are still madly in love. Madly in love with each other's souls. Today while booking his tickets for India,he is shaking off his feet wondering what would have these 10 years done to the love of his life. Does she still love her like she used to? His heart says she does. But you can never trust your heart they say.

He never tried to reach to her in these 10 years because he made a promise and so did she. But all they had was this trust on each other and their love, to know that nothing can change this love of their’s. His promise was still not over but from the last 15 days,his heart was craving for her that he was ready to do anything and everything for her. He wanted to be with her today and everyday. He wanted her with him. This urge of meeting her, hugging her and tell her about how much he missed her all these years was killing him.
He wanted to call but he hadn't that courage to tell her how much she means to him. That how every single day he dies when he reaches to a place called home but never finds her, she is his home and his home is not a home without her.

On the another side, she being a woman could never tell anyone how much she feels for her husband and how much she wants to be with her. She wants to be in his arms forever.  She shows it to the world that she is busy handling the kids but nobody knows what happens when she goes back to his room and that aura of his that’s still there in his room makes her go mad even after 10 years of not meeting him and not touching him.

She wants to meet him, wants to go to him but she knows she has to follow the promise she made to him. Every year she acts like she forgot their anniversary but this time she isn't even able to act like that. Her heart wants him. Enough of all the excuses, This time the heart wants what it wants.

He has booked his tickets to come back but you never know how destiny has planned it all for these two  and somewhere even her heart knows that some thing is going to happen, she doesn't know what is it but she is hoping that it must be all that her heart wants.

Lets see if they will meet or not. Wanna know more about these two then comment down.
Your love will help me to continue.