The Noble(s)

Let's do a bit of introduction.

Cara Quinn, a 17 year old girl who seeks the beauty of the outside world. Living the life of a noble is not easy. She must abide to the rules in order to not disappoint her parents, especially her father.

Elegant, composed, and "ladylike", the image her father expects to see. Cara was none of those, but she did not speak her mind to correct him. She thought that it was alright for her to keep up the act, as long as they were proud of her.

Beneath the facade she has created to please her parents, Cara wishes to be someone who she truly was meant to be. She wanted to destroy their expectations in one way or another and change their perspective on their own daughter, Cara Quinn.

"Why won't you accept me for who I am..?"

×--------------------------------------×

Benjamin Kinns, a 17 year old guy who happens to be the genderswapped version of Cara Quinn. I don't think I have to explain too much of him because honestly, he's really not that different from Cara. Though I will explain some differences.

Compared to Cara's love for cats, his is on a much higher level. As he's walking towards a certain place, he will stop by a stray cat and pet it lovingly.

Among his friends, he is well-known for being late. He had once attended a school opening ceremony a day later.

×-----------×

I'll just be straight (gay) with you guys right now, he's just a joke version of Cara Quinn. So I advise you to not take him seriously.

...

I can hear him screaming at my door on how wrong I am for thinking this way.