study date ☕

a/n: i should be really studying for my bio and dance written finals tomorrow (probably took them already by the time this comes out probably failed rip me) but hey, i miss wattpad ;-; so i wanna write. this is a one shot about my boy namjoon, because this boy motivates me to study. i want that 148 IQ so we can be matching IQ numbers! 

hahaha, it's because namjoon just gives me the boyfriend study pal aesthetic. also a hot tutor aesthetic, but that's not going to be in this one shot (cOUGh this is a fluff). anyways, i love you namjoon you are truly my spirit animal and one of my loves of my life, THE SUGAR TO MY BITTER TEA <3 

if you are having a rough time during finals, hopefully this fluff will make your day a tiny bit better. because i know bts makes me wanna commit die less than i already due thanks to school XD anyways, onward to the story! enjoy ^^ 

*** 

I sighed as I took a glance over to the studious sexy man focusing his eyes not on me, but on his laptop and the stack of papers towards the side of him, resting on the table. He straightened his cute glasses, and jotted down something in his notebook.

He studies hard for finals, extremely hard. Kim Namjoon, my lovable, dorky boyfriend. The one who'll never fail to make you smile. 

The one who'll never fail to twist your heart in the right places and make you blush so hard you can have BBQ cooked right on top your face. I can become your personal barbecue grill if he just says the right things. 

He's the one who has a smile sweeter than honey, and dimples cuter than puppies. The one who makes everyday special, making everyday things seem romantic. 

The one who is truly is a gentleman. Smart, polite, professional, classy. Although a bit of a goofball and a total king of being a crackhead, he remains an intellectual superstar. 

He's also the one who'll sometimes make you facepalm and shake your head (in disappointment), but of course make you laugh lots

He's the one who truly is perfect. And I love him 😫 And other than being handsome, dorky, kind, professional, and polite... He's a study freak. 

He takes his grades seriously, and by seriously I mean really seriously.

"Hey oppa...?" He looked at me for a brief second giving me a blank look, then put up a hand telling me to wait for "five minutes" for him, then went back to his computer screen. 

That was my third time calling for his attention. I even used oppa for him to react because he gets shy when I call him that, but he didn't even bloody do anything... sniff sniff. 

We have been studying for a good hour now, and he hasn't said a word to me. Okay maybe he breathed one or two words out, but no full sentence came out of his mouth. 

The last conversation we really had was driving to his house. I was excited for our study date. Then going into his house, and into his room. Settled our study stuff onto the large coffee table into his room, sat on the floor and got to studying. Then... silence of abyss. Then me complaining in my head about this study date as I worked on the math problems in front of me.