Confession

Neil and avni who are childhood friends but have a immense feeling towards eachother but have no guts to open up. Neil one of the honest yet handsome police officer. While avni is working on top most company. Neil and avni's parents are family friends. 

Many time Neil attempted to confess his love to Avni but in vain.
He was going to a risky mission which he may or may not show up again. All the family member were afraid of him. But his confidence won and consoled all of them and made them to reliaze his presence over this mission. He went to Avni's home to bid a farewell of his going on mission. Avni already know about his risky mission and she didn't see Neil. She slowly watches him through the window crying and afraid of loosing him. With a great disappointment Neil left for his mission.

Its been one and half years since he left Mumbai. And avni was like maniac without his information where he has gone?...how he was?...is he is alive or not?...and what not.

She went to the police station twice a week to get any information about Neil.

"Dd..any information about Neil?" She asked him

"Sorry mam...i didn't get any information about sir"

Everytime she went with faith and return back brokening. Tears without a day didn't passes to her. She regret of not confessing her love to him. And her fear increasing on each passing days. The memories of him killes her. The nightmares plays with her feeling.

While she is returning from her office she gets a phone call. She attended and was shocked. She tooked a cab quickly and rushed to the place. Tears were continously flowing on her cheeks.

"Neil.....neilllllll.....neilll" she shouted on the empty beach. Where her voice is much higher than the sound of  waves. Which is clearly indicating the love for him.

"Neil....where are you...please come..." she shouted

But there is no sign of someone in the big place.

She kneels down crying. Suddenly her heart beat starts increasing to the peak. Suddenly a chill breeze kisses her teary face. She looked up as the vision was completely blur due to the crystals formed in her eyes. He looked here and there to glimpse one face in front of her. And again she lost her hopes and put her face down crying.

Someone's  hand touched her shoulders. She looked up..she feels the touch..she feel the same touch which she was dying for there 1 year and half months. She stood facing the person. She saw that face...that one face. The face of Neil with his signature smile. He came straight from the mission to see her. She squeezed her eyes making her eye lashes wet more. She  hugged him as tight as she could and blubber in his arm as a kid.

"Shhh avni..." he rubbed her back.

But she didn't stop crying. But wetting his shirt more and more. She can't able to control herself from crying.

"Avni....see i am back na...why are you crying?"

"I love you Neil....i love you....i love you...." she said while crying.

While she broked and look down not meeting his eyes. He slowly cupped her face and wipes away her tears with his thumbs. And he made her to meet him. And kisses her forhead saying that he is completely alright.

"I love you avni...i love you soooo much...you know what how many time i have die to confess my love to you...but...but i don't want to loose our friendship by confessing" he said

While she look him silently yet peacefully that he is fine

"Achaa no more tears..okay?...i am here i won't make you cry hereafter" he said while she hug him not in mood to leave him.

"You know what avni...why i came back?...because of you..its only because of you...cause you didn't see me at the last moment that urges me to come back. If you had seen me..surely i would have died their peacefully" while avni broked and saw his eyes which has immense love for her.

Without any further delay she slammed her lips against him pouring all her love and rights on him. First Neil was shocked by her behaviour and slowly starts to respond the kiss. They broked for the oxygen touching eachother's forehead

He picked a ring from his pocket.

"I came there that day to make you as mine cause i don't know i will return or not...i don't want to leave this world with guilt and regret of not confessing my love..." he slowly opens up everything

He kneels down in front of her and asked "will you be Mrs. Neil Khanna forever?...will you become Mrs. Avni Neil khanna?" He asked cutely holding the ring.

While she nodded with tears and gave her hands to him. And hugged him "will always " she whispered in her ears and kissed his neck.

"Ohh starting here...i don't mine it😆" he said to make her smile. While she hit his chest blushingly .

"Areey waah...avni khanna is blushing"

"Ok let me tell you Mrs. Khanna i want twins or triplets okay?"

"Achaa jii...imagination at peak ha?" She said wondering his craving for her

"Hmm..hmm...qubool hai" she said blushingly pushing him on the beach.

They lied on the beach. Where Avni is lying on his arms talking about their future. While Neil adores her talk and pinned her hairs against the ears kissing her forhead. His hands move to her face and he kissed her cheeks while she closed her eyes in feeling him. They are living in their own world sharing a blissful moment and taking rights on each other.

dil bharta nahi
aankhein rajti nahi
chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaoon
waqt jaaye main rok na paaoon

"The happy end"

**************************************************

Hola dearies❤❤.

So, this one shot is written for the Du Coeur competition. I am much happy and i am glad that i have tooken part in that.

Thank you sis SA9reader for the wonderful oppurtunity and it was my first competition in Wattpad.

And huraayyy its 200 fams now. Thank you all😘😘.

Drop your reviews❤❤

Much loveeeee

Reza..❤❤