One - Six Years Ago

It's funny. It's funny to think that just six years ago I was just a sophomore in high school. That was the year where I had my first everything. I had sex for the first time, I got drunk for the first time, I got high for the first time, and I got in a car accident for the first time. That was the year that I thought would be the high point, you know? I would tell myself that I'd never have another year that was more exciting than my sophomore year of high school. And that was the biggest lie I ever told myself, well at least until I turned twenty-two.

I was living on my own, in an apartment with three other guys, I'd slept with two of them already. One of them was my ex-boyfriend, the other was simply a drunken dare. The other guy stayed as far away from us as possible, he constantly distanced himself on purpose. So I always steer clear of him.

"Hey, Noah?" James said walking into my room full of boxes.

"Yeah?" I said turning to face him.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Packing more shit into these boxes, why?"

"I was hoping you'd tag along with us at the movies."

"Who's us?"

"You and Sean, me and Jake, and John and Tara."

"John has a girlfriend? Is she as unsocial as he is?"

"I heard that." John said from down the hall.

"Since when did you decide to start talking to people?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Since I met Tara."

"Okay, so we're going on like a triple date?"

"Yeah, basically." James said.

"Okay, sure I guess I could take time out of my shit packing and watch a movie."

"Great!"

"So, when does the movie start?"

"In an hour."

"Alright, I'm gonna get ready then."

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my phone on the way. I opened my phone and texted Sean.

Me - Hey, the guys wanna go see a movie with their boyfriends and girlfriends, wanna come?

MuscleDaddy69👅 - Definitely, Babe. When should I be there.

Me - Well, I'm gonna be taking a shower, so you can come now and join me or you can show up in thirty minutes.

MuscleDaddy69👅 - I'm on my way!

Me - 😂 Okay, Babe. I'll see you in a few.

After waiting ten minutes, Sean showed up and ran upstairs and into the bathroom with me. He immediately took off his clothes and slapped my ass.

"Eager, are we?" I asked removing my clothes and turning the water on. As we waited for it to warm up and Sean pressed his lips to mine. He slipped his tongue between my lips and licked around inside my mouth. The smooth and bumpy skin of his tongue tickled my throat. He picked me up and walked into the shower as the warm water hit my back. I wrapped my legs around Sean's waist and sat on his member like it was a perch.

I put me down and I began to wash my hair, I got the soap on my hands and applied it to my hair, but Sean began to gently massage it into my scalp as the water hit my head. I rubbed my cold hands up and down his stomach and chest as I licked around his nipples. He moaned with delight as I bent down and wrapped my hand around his penis and moved my hand up and down. He squirmed with delight when I licked his balls. I licked all the way from base to tip making him hot, he moaned as I swirled my tongue around his tip. Eager, he pushed my mouth on his length and pushed my head all the down. I made muffled cries, but he didn't hear me.

He pushed harder and harder, the pressure on my head became arousing but unbearable. I squirmed with pleasure as he forced me into a deep throat. The vibration in his pulsing tip caused my whole body to shake. He pulled back as he came into my mouth, I swallowed and then licked around his dick making sure I got every last drop.

"Delicious." I said kissing him.

We got cleaned up, then changed into our clothes and then we walked downstairs to the living room to see John, Tara, and James waiting.

"Where's Jake?" I asked sitting down next to James.

"I don't know, he'd said he'd be here in about ten minutes." James said.

"But the movie starts in fifteen, we don't have enough time."

"Well, what are we supposed to do just ditch him?"

"No, you cal him and tell him to meet us at the movie theater."

"What if he doesn't get the message?"

"Please, I dated Jake for four months, and he never once got off his phone and talked to me."

"Really? He said that's why he broke up with you, he said you were always on your phone."

"We both agreed that for a relationship there needs to be communication from at least one side!"

"But that's not what he said."

"I don't care anymore, just tell him we're gonna meet him at the movie theater."

***

We got to the movie theater and saw a long and unmoving line.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled.

"Oh, honey. I'm so glad we're in America, we never would have been able to get married back home, but here we can do whatever we want." A guy standing near me said in a strange accent. I looked over and it was this cute gay couple holding hands and standing very close to each other.

"I'm, sorry," I said, "but I couldn't overhear you saying that back home you weren't allowed to get married?"

"Yes, we come from Russia, where same sex marriage isn't recognized."

"Really? Russia hasn't legalized same-sex marriage?"

"No, that's why we moved here, to start our life as husband and husband."

"That's beautiful, but absurd that people still don't recognize and allow same-sex marriage. That's not fair."

"We wish we could do something about it, but we can't. We're not the activist type."

"Well I am and I think I'm gonna do something about this."

"If you could that'd be amazing."

"You know what? I am gonna do something, I'm gonna march my ass over there and make same-sex marriage legal!"

"We wish you the best of luck." The coupe said before walking to the counter and getting their tickets.

"Did you mean that?" James asked.

"Hell yeah, I meant that."

"So, you're really gonna fly over to Russia and make same-sex marriage legal?"

"Yep."

"Then count us in."