Abyss Of Passion

In Merida, Yucatan Castanon family lives Bouvier, composed Augusto who is happily married to Stephanie Bouvier, both have a daughter, Elisa. Carmina also lives with them, sister Stephanie and envious of the happiness of his sister and her husband and daughter. In the village Rosendo Arango also lives with his wife Alfonsina and their son, Damian. The marriage relationship is tense and characterized by constant friction, so a lover who frequents Rosendo proves Carmina.

Damian is the best friend of Elisa, both are also friends Gael and Paloma, and although these two children are from very different worlds that is no impediment to the four share a friendship that goes beyond any prejudice. Rosendo longer supports life full of fights off when Carmina Alfosina and convinces him that he accepts flee together and make plans to meet that night, Stephanie learns her sister plans and to avoid committing folly, prevents Carmina go to the appointment, and she's going instead to convince Rosendo that abandons the idea not to hurt your family. When both are talking in the car is off the road and overturned, killing both in a terrible accident. Carmina decide to use the death of his sister in his favor and is responsible for spreading the rumor that Stephanie was the one holding relations with Rosendo, it destroys and infuriates Augusto Alfonsina that by becoming the target of gossip in the village dumps all Elisa and her hatred of her son decides to alienate it forever, sending him to study in Italy.

Carmina takes the fragility and disappointment in which Augustus fell to comfort, shortly after marrying and Carmina becomes Mrs. Castanon what always aspired.

Ten years pass and now Elisa is a beautiful woman. She has grown up with Paloma and Gael, who falls for her, but falls in love with Gael Paloma so Elisa away from him not to hurt her friend. Despite the years people of Merida still points the finger Elisa slandering and calling it just as easy woman was her mother, behind all the attacks are Alfonsina who is the truth that has been entrusted to tarnish the memory of Stephanie. In turn, Damian returns to the village become a professional and committed to Florence Landucci, a pretty girl but interested and frivolous. When Elisa and Damian reborn reunite the love that had begun years earlier, but the bitterness of Alfonsina and the wickedness of Carmina will be responsible for tarnishing the happiness of youth.

Undo edits