Christmas (Batcat)

Selina P.O.V

I woke up Christmas day and was rushing to get my hair, make up and dress on.

I had to be at Bruce's in 20 minuets. Which isn't a whole lot of time for me anyhow.

Plus I forgot to rap Bruce, Alfred's, Dick's and Jason's gifts. Oops guess I'm a terrible Girlfriend.

I drive there. It's been at least 30 minutes. Bruce is so going to kill me.

When I get to there house. I see a ton of cool Christmas decorations. It looks so pretty not to mention all the pretty lights.

I walk up to the door and ring the bell.

Bruce P.O.V

A few minutes before Selina arrives.

Where is she? Doesn't she know its 6: 30 am.
(I know its early but come on it's Christmas.)

It started snowing. I was hoping she was okay and not hurt or that she didn't forget.

Then I hear the door bell

Ding dong

I rushed to the door and when I opened it I see Selina. She's wearing a red dress with a V cut. It has little white snow flakes and it has a green bow.

"Wow Selina you look amazing." I said.
"You don't look so bad your self Bruce." She responded with a smile.

I let her in. She was holding what appeared to be 5 second rap job on her presents.

"Did you forget to rap them or do you just suck at it?" I asked.
"Forgot. Hits why I'm late." She responded kinda b!tchy like.
"Sorry. Just asking." I said back.

"Look who's under a mistletoe!" Jason screamed.

It's true we were under the green plant I hate so much.

So I looked at Selina. A rush that I can't explain hit me. Before I could stop my self I had tipped her over and kissed her lips like in the movies.

Selina P.O.V

Jason just had to point it out. I looked at Bruce. What he thinking. Sometimes I wish I had powers.

All of a sudden I feel like I'm falling but I'm not. I feel his nice soft kiss against my lips. To bad (1) Theirs a child near and (2) we aren't in the bed room.

Well I end up having a nice Christmas with my little family. There food was delicious. I hope we do the same next year.

Author Note:

Thanks for reading. Next one won't be Batcat. I know this wasn't in Young justice but I like this ship. Tell me what you thought.

Disclaimer:

I don't own these characters nor do I own the photo.