Chapter 1: hemmings family/ Queens Bday

Princess Paiges POV
"I don't want them to come" I said to my best friend/ butler Seth. "I know your highness but, for you to fall in love is to meet the hemmings. You might think he's handsome" he replied giving me my tea. "Who?" I asks siping. "Their son, Luke hemmings." Seth replied. I groan. "I doubt it," I continued "When will they arrive?" I ask. "Right...now" and at that moment I heard my mother saying stuff like "you will love it here" or "you should meet my daughter" I rolled my eyes. "Paige!" My mum called me. "Come meet the family" I fixed my hair and walked down the stairs slowly. I look at the hemmings family and I look at a boy that has blonde hair with a lip ring. We stare into each other's eyes. We both smile at each other. "Paige these are the hemmings, liz, Andrew, jack and Luke. Hemmings this is Paige my daughter." I ignore my Mum and I still looked at those ocean blue eyes. "Mm? Oh! Hi" I said and walked down the stairs and shake everyone's hands except Lukes. I smile at him and he smiled back. He shook my hand and kissed my cheek. I blush. "Seth!" I called. "Yes your majesty?" "Take the Hemmings to their rooms" I said and looked away from Luke's eyes. "Of course, your majesty" he said. "Oh and Seth" I said to him. He looked at me. "Call me Paige" I smile at him. "Ok, Paige" he smiles and leads them to their rooms. I looks at my mum. "So Paige, I saw you look into Luke's eyes" she says and smirks. "Yeah" I chuckled. I look at the picture of my dad. In his uniform and his crown on his head. I frowned and teared up. "We all miss him Paige, but we have to stay strong" my Mum puts her hand on my shoulder. "I just miss him. Nothing is the same without him" my voice cracks. "But your right, we have to stay strong."  I said and turned to my mum with a smile. "That's my girl" she says and walks off. I decide to take a look in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and I see Judith. Making a cake. "Wow, Judith" I chuckled. "This is... amazing" I said and walked up to her. "Thank your your majesty" she adds details. "Done" she says. "Wow"

"This is perfect" I said

"This is perfect" I said. "Let's go sing happy birthday" I said. Today is my mums bday. We go on the ball room and I place down the cake. "Seth!" I called out. "Yes, Paige" he calls back. "Get everyone it's time" Then he got everyone.
⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱⏱
Everyone is in the ball room in tuxedos and dresses. I look at the Hemmings and they look good. I look at Luke and he's in a tuxedo. I smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Luke. "Wanna dance?" He asks. "Of course" I smile. "But, uh I don't know how to dance" I say embarrassed. "It's ok step on my feet" he says. I smile and I take his hands. I put my hands in his and my other arm on his shoulder. I step on his feet and he starts dancing. Everyone was watching us and smiling. "Tell me about yourself" he says but keeps dancing. "Ok. My name is Paige Vallery Wheatley. My favourite colour is sky blue. My favourite animal is penguins. I love to play guitar and also sing" I smile " Well I am Luke Robert Hemmings. I also love blue, penguins and sing and play guitar and also play piano" he says. "We gonna get along just fine" I say. Everyone still had their eyes on us. He twirls me around. We look into each other's eyes and we start to lean in. Closer. Closer. Closerrr. Our lips touch.  Everyone starts to clap. I smile in the kiss. We pull apart and we laugh. Wait! We just met! Oh god. I calm down. Everyone is still clapping. "Shh. Here comes the Queen." A guy says. "What's going on" she smiles. We all sing happy birthday. "Hip hip!" "Hooray!" "Hip hip" hooray!" We all start clapping. Mum comes over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "Thank you" She says. "Your welcome but I didn't do it alone." I say and look at Seth and Judith. "Oh come here" she says and hugs them. I laugh. I look at Luke. He grabs my waist and pulls him closer. "Let's go outside." He says and I agree.

Wow did ya like it. I know it ended short but I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight or good day hope u liked it! Btw that's the castle pic at the top ^^^