COMING SOON

DESCRIPTION....

 ( Edited on 08-27-14)

In all her twenty-two years of life, Marisol Delunas, daughter of Marco Delunas, has never been scared, nor has she ever backed down from anything or anyone. She's always first to plunge into danger, but there is one risk she'll never be willing to take: falling in love. Nope, never again. Due to a past tragedy, Marisol has vowed to avoid love and any perks that come along with it. No emotions. No feelings. No love. That's the motto she's always followed. That is until she meets a certain someone.

Throw in the bodyguard, David Moore. He's just been assigned by Marco Delunas to guard his daughter, Marisol with his life, and in order to do that he must be around her at all times, but David promises to keep it strictly business.

What happens when unexpected feeling begin to surface between the two? David never planned for this to happen, and he's not so sure he wants it to stop. He finds himself drawn to Marisol, both physically, and emotionally, and it scares him that these feelings he's feeling for her, may jeopardize his job. David officially finds himself between a rock and a hard place.

Will these two opposites let there guards down and let love in? Will David allow his job to get in the way of his love for Marisol?

What will happen when lies, and secrets, are entered into the mix?

Read and find out!

Read/Vote/Comment/Like