Ep.1

No one ever made a business to rent people but Min Yoonbi did. The business unexpectedly can be welcome. Not just ONE person but FOUR. How does Yoonbi handle it?

Min Yoonbi, a lady that are beautiful and kind hearted but don't even get any job to make money. She lives with her grandma, father and her elder brother name Min Yoongi. She also has a younger brother that studied in Melbourne. 

Besides her big house, there are a boy name Park Jimin. He lives with his mother, father and elder sister name Park Minji who fell for Yoonbi's brother.

Jimin fell in love with Mirae since their 1st grade. He really shy and don't know how to tell Mirae about that. He always struggle too make her fall for him but it doesn't work cause Yoonbi always just assume that they just a good friends.

Jeon Jungkook is a the only son of a millionaire couples. He's an architect who works at home. He also has a pretty girlfriend that always wear eye-catching clothes. Her name is Lee Hyesook. 

As soon as Jungkook came home from work at London, he met Hyesook who always miss him. "You think this is just a thing? Don't you know my desire? Yes I am your girlfriend, but I just wanna be your wife so we can live together!" said Hyesook, who only think about herself. Without anything else, she left Jungkook behind without said anything.

One day, while Yoongi start his work as a photographer, they waiting for one of the model which is Hyesook. She late for the photo shoot that they held in the jungle to get perfect scenery. 

While shooting, Yoongi ask Hyesook to posing as he said and she just said, "Hello! I'm Hyesook. Don't you know that I've been a model for a several years and now you want to teach me how to pose?" Yoongi reply with, "Yes, I know. But what I want to say is to cover your double chin that looks like layered cake." and all of the crew just laughing at her.

With her anxious, she ask the makeup artist to add the shading to cover it. After the photo shoot, Hyesook told Jungkook about the photographer. She always busy talking about her problem to Jungkook and he just don't want to listen to her anymore.

"Oppa, mianhae. I'm sorry that I talk a lot that makes you feel uncomfortable. If I mad, you know that I need to go shopping right? Not like other girls that just always want to eat, eat and eat." In Jungkook's head, "she stress and my money will fly away". YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

*At Min's family house* [time for dinner]

Father: Is it true that you cooked all of these food?                                                                                              

Grandma: Of course it's her cook.

 Yoongi: Jimin so lucky to have you if he married you cause you can cook, cleaning and smart, right?   

 Yoonbi: Don't you dare to pair me with him, okay? I don't want to.

Grandma: You always talk about others, how about you?

Yoongi: Why is it me? I'm a man. Yoonbi as a girl, she should married first.

Grandma: It's because she is a girl, she needs to have a job first and then about the marriage. After all, she just finished studying. It's so many thing that I want to teach her before become a wife of somebody.

Yoonbi: I thought that you want to support me, I just be happy now but it's spoiled me.

Yoongi: I agree 100% with that, grandma. You need to teach her so she don't be like a girl that I just met today. It's good that I listened to your advice, otherwise I don't know what will happen.