Chapter 1

A/n: hey guys! So I decided to write a jack j/ jack and jack imagine! This is manly going to focus on jack j but jack g and another special someone will be in it too! I'm going to start off kinda short and then get longer as I go! I hope you enjoy!💕

Hi I'm kaci, I'm 17 years old and I guess you can say I'm pretty cool. I shouldn't say I'm the popular type but I have a decent amount of friends. One of my best friends is Kristiana. She's the sweetest and the most kind hearted person I've ever met. We've been best friends sense the 6th grade. We also really like all of the magcon boys especially the jacks! I love jack j and Kristiana loves jack g. We always fight over which guys we get haha. Sense magcon is all broken up and the jacks started digi I figured we can maybe go and it turns out their coming to my city! Oh if I didn't mention I love in California. Los Angeles to be exact haha. I already got the tickets and were VIP so that means I'll be able to meet the jacks and the others! I haven't told her yet and I probably should right now so I'm gonna text her.

K: HEY I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!

Kristiana: OKAY SPILL!

K: I GOT VIP TICKETS TO DIGI

Kristiana: OMG NO WAY

K: YES WAY

Kristana: OKAY WHEN IS IT?!!

K: TWO DAYS!

Kristiana: OH MY GOD IM COMING OVER

K: okay!

If I didn't mention Kristiana and I are neighbors so she was here in no time. She came over and we stared talking about digi and then it stared to get late. "I'm tired do you just wanna stay over till digi?" I said "yeah sure let me text my mom" "okay" "okay she said yes!" "Yes okay!!" And then an hour later we were asleep.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! More will come soon!