PlanetOrPlastic

In the great storm, lightning flash fast in the sky. Wind blowing violently and that makes wave soaring as height as nearly to 14 meters height. Even large ship wobbling around. Rain fall hard on it and didn't show any mercy to stop soon. Big typhoon has taken a shape on the beach, it bring a lot of water up into the sky along with some wasted made of plastics. A figure of half human and another half standing right on the center holding in 'his' hand something like a glowing fork.

An hour before, in the morning.

There's a lot of people walking, standing, swimming around the Treasure island, and they all do exactly the same thing. Which is they are all collecting trash that has been washed away from the main land. Who are they? They are all students and teachers who participate under national geographic activities. One of their effort to protect the environment and to spread awareness among their student on how important it is to their life in the future. When they are all get busy with their work, an appearance of manta ray makes them smiling but at the same time they horrified on how the sea creature living underwater here are all living like a hell. They know if they make some effort to protect them, they eventually will come back here to live.

"Day after day, there's a lot of plastic floating around on the water surface." said King Liston. "I'm worried this will be more dangerous in the future when all the human didn't take huge action to be responsible.."

"Yes, your highness." said Hime.

"What will you do?" ask King Liston.

"I will go and take a look on what they will do to all this problem." said Hime. "Please reconsider it again." said she while do curtsy.

"As always you have kind heart but all this decision are all up to you now, princess. You should know what you have to do." said King Liston while giving trident on the hand of Hime.

When she just come walking on the beach, she could see a bunch of people standing around near the beach. "What should we do?" ask classmates1. Suddenly the weather change drastically.

"Huh what happen?" ask the teachers. "Everyone, go back to our hotel immediately."

Everyone except Hime went to where the teachers said. Ryuji staring at her saying nothing. She steps on the water, but eventually those water avoid her feet. Storm coming fast toward them. She could feel sadness overwhelm her heart. She has been saw a lot of tragic scene since she's arrived. As fast as it came, the storm disappear along with Hime and garbage? All gone. All of that happen stay mystery. How long this will remain unsolved?