Morning Fun

"Zen, have you seen my uniform? I am to be in the greenhouse today and I don't want the seamstress to get mad at me staining my dresses again."

"Where have you looked?"

"Let's see, I looked in the dresser, closet, under the bed, and behind the dressing curtain. It wasn't in any of those places. Last I remember seeing it was when you visited me in the medical library, and.....oh no, Zen could I have left it in that spot?"

He blushed slightly remembering the that time and how badly he just wanted to make love to her, but she was working so they found a quiet study room that was separated from the library. "Oh, Ya, that might be where it is. ....You want me to go with you?"

"No, its alright, I'll grab it before heading out. Love you Zen!" in his ear she whispers "I really had a lot of fun yesterday, if you have time today we can plan another such meeting." Pulling away she kissed his cheek and said, "Have a good day my love."

Before she could get out the door he was behind her, "I had fun too, we still have some time before we have to leave the room." he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck teasing her to stay, "Please, stay with me for a little longer." He gently blows on the nape of her neck, at the spot that makes her moan. Knowing she can't resist his touch.

She spins in his arms and their lips meet. He knows just how to excite her. It's been a few months since their wedding they are starting to settle down into making love once a day, but still being newlyweds every touch can make them want more.

He moves his hands sliding up her work dress, and pulling down her underwear. Having limited time to make love to her, he wants her to be satisfied as well. He lifts her up and carries her to the edge of the bed, and gets on his knees to lick and taste her. She lays back letting him work on her, her hands reach his hair and as he starts to lick she moans and grabs his hair, He kisses her thigh then uses 1 finger to plunge in as he licks and plays with her, he feels her walls tighten and he pulls his hand away to lick up her cum. He kisses her legs again before standing up.

She is breathless, and flushed she sits up grabs his pants and lowers them, his manhood popping up released from his pants. She uses her hand to grab around him and pull back and forth, bringing him to her mouth. At first she uses just the tip of her tongue to lick up his pre-cum from the tip and then swirls her tongue around the top. Starting to lick him up and down, she reaches his tip again and puts him completely inside her mouth, liking the feeling of his cock in her mouth she hums, getting grunts and moans from him. She pumps her hand up and down while sucking on him and he puts his hand on her head pushing himself further in her mouth. he thrust and cums down her throat.

She swallowed him, and looked up at Zen's face flushed with lust, not yet satisfied he stepped out of his pants and threw her back on the bed. He needed to feel himself inside her, he lifted her dress up so he could reach her breast, and started to rub and suck on the tits and licking and kissing all around the boob then latching on to suck. He felt her back arch into him asking for more. He gave her more, pushing both breast together he put his tongue in-between and licked sending her into a moaning mess again.

Hearing her moan made him hard again, he checked her with his hand and she was wet, so he lined himself up with her and thrusted in fast and hard claiming her as his, again and again, she said his name while scratching his back. The pleasure was so intense that he didn't notice her nails digging into him. He was about to cum and so was she, he sped up, going faster, her moaning him grunting, skin slapping against skin as he pulled in and out of her. He grabbed one of her legs and pulled it up to his shoulder getting deeper into her and hitting her spot she climaxed and the tightness she had helped him to finish.

He pulled out of her still throbbing and breathless. Kissing her lips, "I love you, my wife."

She still trying to catch her breath, also, "I love you, my husband! That was fun." Smiling she sits up finding her underwear and getting dressed again, pulling her dress down. She looks at Zen who is still calming down, She picks up his pants and puts them on the bed, giving him a kiss, "Now I am off to work, love. Have a good day." she kisses him then starts to walk away.

He isn't ready for her to go just yet and pulls her back down, "Who said I was done?" he kisses her again, teasing her a bit more, rubbing her breast through her dress. She starts to get worked up again, but a knock on the door stops them both. "Guess we will have to continue this another time, Love you!" pecking her lips with a kiss he gets off of her, and he gets his pants on, says, "Just a moment will be right there."

"You are so not fair, you got me worked up again, meanie." Smiling letting him know she doesn't mind at all the wait if its anything like the study room yesterday.

"Study room?"

"Study room. I'll wait for you around 5, its dinner time so there shouldn't be anyone using it then?"

"Ok, see you then love."

"See you Zen."

THE END