38

✿✿❀✿✿

"What the fuck do you want?"

Lyn's icy tone startles both Hoseok and Namjoon, the two had never seen Lyn like this before. They knew she'd get into fights and arguments often but never witnessed one first hand, so for them, this was a completely new experience.

Haeun chuckles with bitterness in her voice, "You're back together with my boyfriend. Whores really don't have any boundaries do they?" She bats her eyes smiling innocently at Jungkook twirling a lock of her blonde hair around her finger.

"Haeun we're not together get that shit in your head." Jungkook says in a bored tone.

Haeun pouts gliding a hand over Junkook's chest suggestively, "But what about what happened last night?" Haeun glances over to Lyn waiting to see a reaction.

Jungkook shrugs her manicured hands off of him and looks up at the blonde girl before him, "I wanted a quick fuck. That's all you are to me Haeun, a quick fuck, nothing more."

Layla snorts in laugher along with Mae who's hunched over in tears from laughing too much. Areum continues to sip on her drink making the sips louder than usual with a hidden smile on her face. Lyn holds her tongue yet manages to mouth the word 'tragic' to her friends who nod in agreement.

"Are you finding this funny you fucking slut?" Haeun says balling her fist. She sounded angry and serious yet just by looking in her eyes anyone could see she was dying from embarrassment; Jungkook made a fool out of her once again.

"So what if I am?" Lyn asks resting her cheek in her palm awaiting Haeun's retaliation.

Haeun's minions Minsoo and Boora rush to her side when they watched their 'leader' become more infuriated by the second.

"Minsoo, pass me my drink." Haeun demands, in one swift motion Haeun throws her slushie in Lyn's direction.

The red, cold, sticky substance splats onto Lyn's uniform making her screech in surprise. Haeun makes a satisfied smile handing the now empty cup to Boora.

Areum glares at Haeun and brushes off the chunks of ice on Lyn's sweater. "Lyn, please don't do any brash."

"Yeah, you can't get another detention!" Layla agrees.

Mae glares moodily at Haeun, "On regular occasions, I'd say beat her ass but, don't do it." Mae says as if the sentence pained it to say so.

"Whatever." Lyn says rolling her eyes.

She ignores Haeun who's watching her every move. Lyn throws away all of the left over food on her tray then slams it on their table. She goes to leave the cafeteria but Haeun stops her by pulling her hair towards her.

"Oh no she didn't." Namjoon says sassily.

"Oh yes she did." Hoseok says watching the two girls anxiously.

The cafeteria has gone quiet. Some whip out their phones ready to record the fight that was bound to break out.

Lyn keeps chanting 'Its not worth it.' in her head as she tries to calm herself down.

A student obnoxiously shouts, "BITCH FIGHT!"

The sentence triggers something in Lyn and her hands balls into a fist as she watches Haeun model closer to her with a smug smile tugging on her lips.

Lyn returns Haeun's smile, "You know what? Fuck being the better person."

Haeun scoffs, "What are you going to do? Punch me?"

And that's exactly what she does. Lyn's fists come into contact with Haeun's face. The students oooh as they watch the scene play out before them. Haeun holds her now red throbbing cheek and hisses in pain.

Lyn chuckles darkly rolling her eyes, "Only snakes hiss you bitch."

Haeun gets a hold of Lyn's hair and grabs a fist full of it pulling and tugging in whatever way she could. Lyn groans as her hair is pulled, to her, it feels like her hair is being yanked out. This annoyed her even further.

'Holy shit that hurts-' Lyn thinks to herself as Haeun refused to let go of her hair.

Ignoring the fact that she was wearing a skirt, Lyn high kicks Haeun repeatedly. Each kick causing Haeun to loosen her grip on Lyn's hair until eventually she lets go. Haeun lets out a screech as Lyn's left leg comes in contact with her side, the blonde girl doubles over in pain.

Lyn's friends don't look surprised in the slightest at the way their best friend is fighting. They've seen Lyn fight countless times before so watching her punch Haeun as if she had an intent of killing her wasn't shocking to them.

Jungkook stares at Lyn in bewilderment, the seventeen year old female fought like a man. The only words repeating in his mind was 'holy shit'. He'd heard of the countless of fights Lyn would get into but he's never seen her fight this serious before. For a split second he thought about breaking up the fight but then decided against it after all, Haeun did start it first.

"D-do we s-stop them or?" Namjoon asks quietly watching the sight before him.

Hoseok looked like he wanted to pass out. This was too much for the poor boy to handle.

Lyn pushes Haeun onto the floor and sits on top of her as she keeps punching the other's now bruised face. A sickly crack echoes through the air and the raving students had now gone quiet.

"My nose!" Haeun shouts as she cries hysterically, "You monster!"

For a split second pity flooded Lyn's system but it left as quickly as is occurred to her. She raises herself off of a crying Haeun and a teacher rushes into the cafeteria with worry etched on his face.

"What's going on here?" His voice asked sternly.

"Haeun and Lyn fought!" A student shouted immediately.

Lyn rolled her eyes. "Snitches." She whispers under her breath.

"Is this true Miss Ryu?" The teacher asks turning towards Lyn.

She raises her hands up like one would do when a police officer told you to do so, it was her way of surrendering. She winced when her fingers stretch out, her knuckles were bruised from punching.

The teacher sighs, "Miss Ryu, haven't you caused enough trouble this semester?"

"But I didn't cause it this time." Lyn says shrugging.

"Taehyung, carry these two to the infirmary. When they're done being checked up by the nurse bring them to the principal's office." The teacher says giving instructions to the class president.

Taehyung nods and without a word he takes Lyn and a sobbing Haeun to the infirmary.

-

Update: thank all you for 5k ❤️❤️❤️ I really treasure all you guys ❤️‼️