kim taehyung

"TaAEEeEeE~" I wined out to tae. Who is he, you ask? Well to be honest, i dont know. We both like eachother, and it's obvious. Its just that we aren't dating.. nor friends? Its hard to explain.

"Tae...i gotta go." I said getting up. He turned his attention to you.

"Where?" He asked. You smiled repling.

"Violin practice." He nodded. You waved and headed off.

~~~

Taehyung sneaked into your violin place, he loves seeing you play. To him, thats when your the most prettiest. 

You were currently playing moonlight sonta by beethoven, when tae accidently sneezed causing you to stop.

"?? Tae is that you? Come out." You demanded, tae soon walked out with his famous box smile. You ofcourse couldn't be mad. You instead start breaking out in laughter.

"You know you couldv'e just as to come..right?" You asked tilting your head. He scratched his neck while look the oppisite way. 

"psh, yes duh~" you then starting breaking out into laughter once agian. And ever since then we were happy...were happy.

untill that day, were everything seemed fake.

...

I was watch my fav k-drama right now.

hymn of death.

Why did the couple die? Couldn't they just run away other then korea or japan? I was currenty crying my heart out, as i got a text message. I sighed pausing the movie and picked up my phone.

???

Come to xxxx aparment complex 23.

Who are you?

Unless you want your lil boyfriend dead..

I don't have a boyfriend.

Dont play dumb, kim taehyung..

My heart froze. What? how? Why? Many thoughts were running through my head, but I stopped them as I threw on sneakers, and a jacket.

I grabbed my phone, and sprinted to the complex. I ran door by door looking for 23, as I soon got there. I banged and banged....no answer. I then turned the door knob...and my heart dropped. 

It was open. I slowly walk in.

"Tae, Tae? Tae!" I whisperd scream, i heard groans as I came to a room. I opened it.

"Tae!" Tae was tied up to the chair, a bloody mess. I ran to him and quickly untied him.

"Y/n-ah" He said breathlessly.

"Yes, yes im here." I said cupping his face, a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Im sorry..that  i love you." He sobbed. You hugged him.

"Why are you sorry, I love you too." You replied.

"Te- Y/N WATCH OUT!" Was the last thing you heard, then BOOM!

~

You slowly open your eyes.

Im not d-dead? You feel weight on your shoulders.

"T-tae?" He collapses in your lap.

"t-tae, n-no..why why? Why did you take the bullet I couldv'e." You screamed out. 

The only thing tae did, was cup your face.

" I love you, shall we met in the next  life. And then I can protect you." He then pulled you in for a kiss.

But as you pulled away, he became loose, no longer breathing. Dead.

Now I understand, why they wanted to die together, because they couldn't live without eachother, nobody accepected them..the timing wasn't right. 

~

I sat up gasping for air.

"What a weird dream.." I shaked it off.

"Uh? 6:00? The bus comes a 6:30, i should get up..." I said.

I got up, did my morning routine, put on my uniform, put my hair in a high ponytail, and grabbed my violin.

I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple.

"Bye mom~" I waved.

"Bye, mind your manners and be safe!" she orderd.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

~

We were currently in class while, i was dozing off.

"Class! Today we have a new student!" The teacher announced, everyone including me turned their attention to the door. Soon a boy with brown hair covering his forehead, choclate brown eyes, and a beautiful box smile came in. 

All the girls squealed as he glowed.

"Hello, im kim taehyung. Please take care of me." He bowed, the teacher smiled.

"You can sit next to Y/n.." I raised my hand, as many girls glared at me, I just wiped my slobber.

He sat down next to me. He head bowed.

"Kim Taehyung."  He smiled.

"Jeon Y/n.." I blused...

and ever since then our fire sparked....agian.