Chapter 1

*a recap of what happened*

"Baby? What is it?" Adam asked, walking towards his husband.

Tim said nothing, he just opened the door. Adam went silent as he stared at the sight in front of him.

"P-Please help. I can't let them find me." Adam couldn't even process what was happening.

"R-Rob?" Everyone turned to see Kelsey standing in the doorway, her mouth open in shock.

~~~~~~~~

"How are you even alive?" Tim asked, still in shock.

"We saw them take your body out of the prison!" Avi said.

Rob had been in the house for an hour. The group had let him get cleaned up. The man had been covered in dirt and in his guard uniform.

"I-I saw your body in the casket." Kelsey said, still not believing her eyes. Seven years. For seven years, she thought that her husband had been dead.

"I'll explain." Rob said, adjusting his glasses.

*set in the time of Rob's 'death'*

Rob sat in his office, he was going to call some people about Chance and Avi. But, a knock was heard on his office door.

"Come in!" He called, and in walked a blonde man in a guard outfit.

"Hi, I'm Scott Hoying. A new guard here." Scott said, smiling as he sat down. Rob nodded, trying to remember being told about a new hire.

"Are you sure? I wasn't told about a new employee." Rob said, going through some paperwork and shaking his head. "I have nothing here."

When he looked up, he was met with the blade of a knife. His eyes grew wide and he leaned back. Scott was smirking above him.

"Now I'll be able to get to Foust." He said, sitting the knife down and picking up one of Rob's night sticks. The long metal rod shining in the light of his office.

"Please think about this." Rob said, closing his eyes. He thought of his beautiful wife and children. Before he knew it, he felt the metal come in contact with the back of his head.

Everything went black after that.

~~~~~~~

"Rob? Man, you okay?" Kevin asked, looking at his friend. Rob nodded and closed his eyes. They were sensitive to the bright light.

"I need you guys to help me." Rob said, trying to adjust his eyes to the light.