Group

Paiges POV
"You like these don't you" my brother, Dallas, asked me holding a can of Carrots (I know some of you don't like carrots, if u don't like them, say something else) I nod. "Good because we are sharing". He says smiling. "Yay" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes. He sighs. "Come on" he says and walks off. We finished the can and we walk. "Where do u think you guys are going?" A voice from behind us says. I put my hands up and turn around. "Nice clothes where did u get them" a woman with short hair. She sounds like a Farm girl. "I got them from a shop"

 "I got them from a shop"

She nods slowly

She nods slowly. "Are you's Alone?" A man with a little beard asks. "Do u see anyone with us. No so of course we are alone" I snap. He chuckles. "Well, you can come with us, to a prison. You might like someone" he says and puts his gun down. " a prison? Like we go in a cell and get locked up there?" I jokingly say. He chuckles. "No" "alright we are in" I said and put my hands down.
⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰
"Open up!" Rick yells to the boy who looks around my age. The gates open and we step in. "You arrived just in time. A bunch of walkers are coming since it's dark and we are going to do a campfire." A man with a crossbow says coming to us. " Who are you's?" He says and looks at us. "I'm Dallas and this is Paige." My brother finally talks. "And u are?" I ask. "Daryl" he says and shakes my hand. "Come on let's go to the campfire" rick says and leads us to it. "Hi guys this is Paige and Dallas." Rick introduce us. They all said hi. "Paige and Dallas this is T-dog, carol, Maggie, Beth, Andrea, Hershel, Carl, and michonne" (is that how you spell her name). Rick says pointing to each and everyone of them. I wave. "Paige, Dallas?" A voice says from behind me. We turn around and see......Dad!