00

"Did you see the new transfer everybody has been talking about on Instagram? Nick beamed from ear to ear as he sat down next to me. I ignored him opening my laptop and getting the PowerPoint for the lesson pulled up. His ass was always going dumb over some nigga.

"Nope." I sighed knowing he wasn't about to stop. "Well his name is Kentrell. Taymor he is fine as shit I swear look." He said shoving his phone in my face. "Nick how did you already find his socials?"

"Baby I am the FBI and CIA combined." Tuh. "You better stop before them people come knocking on your shit. I'm definitely not bailing you out so you better not call me collect."

"Anyways! I just hope he is in some of my classes. I know he smell good as fuck." I looked up from my laptop as people began to walk into the class taking a seat a few rows in front of us. "Welp you got your wish. Aint that your man right there?"

Nick perked up and his mouth dropped. "Taymor aint he fine as shit." I wasn't about to lie. He was fine as fuck but I like to lie for fun so why not."Nah. He's not really my type." Nick gasped looking at me like I killed his cat.

"What?" I shrugged scrunching my face up. "See I don't even know why I asked you. You weird. I'd let him hit." He said licking his lips. "You'd let anybody hit. On top of that not to be rude but you don't know what he has. You just can't let anybody lay pipe especially this day in age. Too many DL niggas."

"You need some pipe cause ever since you broke up with you know who you been acting different lately. You lost your spunk. You always so mean and ugh." I wanted to say something but I knew he was right. I needed something but I just wasn't feeling these niggas for real.

How would he feel if he invested all his time and effort into someone only for them to cheat on you for someone else because you wouldn't have sex with them? I told him I wasn't ready from the get but he thought he could change my mind. Almost a whole year down the drain. Maybe I dodged a bullet with him.

Maybe he wasn't what the universe intended for me. However, he's in the past and I'm focused on the present. I'm in my junior year and I needed to be focused on my studies anyway. Worrying about little boys was not on the agenda right now. Plus niggas act like bitches anyway so I guess I'm doing myself a favor.

"Good morning class." Professor Eddie greeted walking into the class getting his station set up. "How are we all doing today?" I few goods rang out across the room. I loved being in this class for real. Not only was it an easy credit but he was funny and was real chill and down to earth.

"Well let's get today's lesson started shall we? Now today's lesson w- oh. It seems like we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Kentrell stared around the class and eventually got up.

"Uh..what do you want me to say for real?" Professor Eddie shrugged. "Whatever you want to tell us. Your name, classification, major,where youre from, hell I don't know what you ate for breakfast I don't know."

We all laughed and Kentrell shifted. "Well my name Kentrell, I'm from Louisina, I'm a-"

"Say 'baby' and 'cold drank' for me right quick." Someone in the back chimed in making us all bust the fuck out laughing. "That was a good one that was a good one." He spoke smiling. He had some white ass teeth.

"Like I said I'm Kentrell, I'm from Louisiana, I'm a junior, and I'm a business major. My favorite color is slime green and I like animals."

"Whats your favorite animal?"

"I'd probably say a black panther. They mysterious for real."

Professor Eddie nodded and Kentrell sat down." Now today's lesson will be wrapped around why we do the things we do. Now our warmup question is a bit deep. Why do people cheat?"