"Anything"

Y=You
     C=Colby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y POV- Mom and dad weren't home so it was just me and Colby. Colby was my step brother since my mom married his prick dad. Mom told me to be nice to him but I don't (SAVAGE) I went into the kitchen with booty shorts and a sports bra since Colby was sleep. There was some leftover pancakes in the fridge so I heated those up in the microwave and went to get some syrup. It was on the top shelf so I stood on my tippy toes which caused my shorts to lift up even higher seeing my ass.

C POV- I just woke up and I'm starving. I walk out of my room to get so breakfast. I see Y/N reaching up high in her booty shorts and sports bra. I see her ass and I catch a boner. Damn she's so hot.. but she's my step sister.. but she's not blood to me. So I took a picture and headed into my room forgetting to lock the door and start jerking off.

Y POV- I heard a camera noise and a door close. It must've been Colby in the bathroom taking Snapchat selfies. I still couldn't reach the syrup so I just wen to go ask Colby. I went in his room and saw him with his dick in his hand going up and down.. it was HUGE. He dropped his phone and on it was a pic of me with my ass showing "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at him

C POV- The door suddenly opened and It was Y/N. I dropped my phone revealing the picture of Y/N. She was just staring at my dick then finally said "WHAT THE FUCK!" I got up and pulled my pants up. Y/N please don't tell mom and dad! I'll get in so much trouble! "DUDE WHY ARE YOU JERKING OFF TO ME?" "I'm sorry.. when you were reaching to get the syrup I caught a boner" "I SHOULD GO TELL MOM AND DAD RIGHT NOW" "Please don't I'll do anything" "Anything?"

Y POV- Colby got up and pulled his pants up. He was begging me to not tell mom and dad. I asked him "WHY WERE YOU JERKING OFF TO ME?" Colby kept saying sorry and told me that he got a boner when he saw me reaching for the syrup. "I SHOULD GO TELL MOM AND DAD RIGHT NOW" Colby told me he would do anything if I didn't tell. "Anything?" I asked. He dick was huge and I wanted it inside. It didn't really matter because we weren't blood. I got wet just thinking about him inside me. I told him to get up and follow me. I lead him to the master bedroom. Where mom and dad slept and did the freaky stuff at.

C POV- "Anything?" Y/N said I could tell Y/N was thinking because she was frozen solid. She told me to get up and led me into the room where mom and dad slept. She sat on the bed and pulled of her sports bra. Her tits were Amazing. They were the perfect size and her nipples look good. She asked me "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna fuck me?" I didn't ask any questions or hesitate any longer, I pulled my shirt off and pulled her into an intense kiss. I helped her pull her shorts off finding her with her shorts soaked and no panties on.

Y POV- I took off my bra and he was just there staring at my tits. I asked if he was just gonna sit there and stare at me or fuck me. He took his shirt off and pulled me into an intense kiss. He helped me pull off my shorts noticing I was weir with no panties on and started to finger me. He hit my G spot. I moaned "Colby" I cummed and then he starting licking it up and and licking my clit. This was the best sex I've ever had.

C POV- I was fingering Y/N super rough, I hit her G Spot and she started to cum. I licked it all up and licked her clit. She moaned "Colby" She told me to stop and said that she'd like to do something for me in return. She started giving me head.. It started off slow but then she started to go fast. She was going all the way down without gagging. I was surprised. "Y/N I'm gonna bust" She just kept going and swallowed all the cum. I asked her am I allowed to stick it in her "Yes!!"

Y POV- I told Colby I would do something in return. I gave him head. I had no gag reflex because I do this all the time ;) He busted a nut in 2 minutes (WEAAAK) He asked if he could come inside me and I responded with "Yes!!" He was grinding up against me to tease I screamed at him "PUT IT IN ME ALREADY" He did as I said and smashed into me super hard. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. He was going super fast and I was moaning super load. He told me he was gonna cum. He cummed in my vagina.

C POV- I grind on Y/N and she screamed at me so I just smashed into her. I realized she was crying so I did it extra rough. After about 6 minutes I cummed in her vagina. She screamed at me "WHY WOULD YOU CUM IN MY VAGINA?" "Aren't you on the pill" I asked her. "NO" Y/N got up to go take a pregnancy test

Y POV- I screamed at him for Cumming in my vagina. "Aren't you on the pill" he asked me. "NO" I responded. I got up to take a pregnancy test and it was positive..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ik this smut was horrible but idc I'm probably gonna make a part 2.. but anyway 1016 word count!