The Dream

When she was 5, Miranda, a girl who was born to a freedom fighter's family, wanted to go Paris. After her father's death (as he was a freedom fighter) Miranda wanted to be like her father and make her mother proud by becoming a freedom fighter too. It was her eighteen birthday and she had to wish for something.

'My dream is to go to Paris' Miranda wished and she blowed the candle.

"Happy Birthday Miranda!" Said Miranda's mother as she gave Miranda a hug.

"Mom,do you want to know what I wished for?" Miranda asked,looking a bit scared.

"I know it, darling." Her mother replied.

"I really want that wish to come true" Miranda looked up.

"It will soon." Her mother replied as she went to the kitchen. Andrea, Miranda's sister saw her and ran towards her.

"Even I want to go to Paris to become a singer." Said the eleven year old sister. Then their brother David, approached the sisters.

"I hope that one day it will all happen." David said as he looked at Andrea. Andrea looked up at Miranda. Miranda looked at

Andrea for a moment and then all of them looked up in the sky.

"One day... One day our dreams shall come true" Miranda said, dreamily. A shooting star twinkled and hid behind the clouds.