Getting Wormtastic

Uhm, so the devil is sitting on a on a big chair, a big chair and, eheheheh, AHAH.

Yeah, eheh, you have to include my laugh, are you including my- are you including everything? Ahahah.

The devil is sitting on his big chair and his big claws are on the arm of the chair and he's scratching the chair and he goes "Man I'm the Devil and I'm really bored what should I do."

Julian comes in wearing his- wearing his like, feather outfit from, from the ball and he's got his lil' mask on, he's like "Oh, uh, do you wanna come hang out with me on my big ship" and the Devil's like "Yeah fam"

The Devil gets up from his big chair- from his big chair and- and kinda walks over Julian and Julian looks at him and hes like "Here's a captain hat- here's a captain hat" and he puts the hat on the giant goatman head and the horns rip it and Julian goes "Oh no let me try another" and he puts another hat but the horns rip it again and the Devil goes "Julian, I don't think I can wear hats but it's ok I'll keep these" now the Devil has two pirate hats on his head and they go to Julian's ship

Julian's like "You're the captain tell me what do to" and the Devil, he's like "No that's weird" and leaves.

So the Devil leaves Julian and goes into the garden at the palace and, uh, he's- he takes off his hats and throws them on the floor and says "Man that weird guy is weird" and Lucio comes over and he's like "You know who's not weird, this bitch" and the Devil is like "No you're fucking weird too" and leaves and he runs to Vlastomil and says "So Vlastomil do you like your big worm, slimy body that I gave you and Vlastomil goes "Hell yeah I love being a big slimy worm caterpillar" and the Devil is like "Fuck yeah I'm into this", ok, and he looks at Vlastomil and says "Hey wanna make out" and Vlastomil is like "But can I do it in my big worm slime form" and the Devil is like "You better do it in that form" and so Vlastomil turns into a big worm man and rubs his hands all over his body and, uh, ohoh, and says "Looks at this beautiful slime-like body" and the Devil is like "That's hot I'm hard" so the devil just has his dick out.

His weird furry goat dick.

And Vlastomil touches it and spits on it, goes to town on him with his weird worm mouth and the Devil is like "This is great I love this" and Vlastomil goes like "I love this too" but its kinda muffled because he's got a dick in his mouth and Lucio just comes out of nowhere because he's great at it, so yeah, he comes and slaps the devil in the ass and goes like "Can I get on this party" and the Devil's like "No only bad bitches allowed no basic bitches" and Lucio screeches and runs after Noddy like "NOOODYYYYYYYYYYY!" really loud and she comes like "what the fuck do you want" just very plainly, just plainly "what the fuck", and Lucio looks at her and points at the Devil and Vlastomil who stood balls deep in the devil and like they won't let me- they won't-they won't let me join and, uhm, Nadias like "I don't care" and leaves.

Lucio screeches and is like "Uuhhhh deeevil~~ pleasee let me joinnn~" he asked nicely and the Devil's like "Yeah ok that's fine" and Lucio and the Devil and Vlastomil with his nasty worm body have sex and it was a nasty wormy time.