Who Are You?

(See authors notes below)

   "6:30..." Ryan whined internally, 'Why do I have to get up at such a God-forsaken hour...?' Ryan thought as he put his arm over his eyes trying to block out the blaring of his alarm. He started to drift back into sleep when Ash jumped up onto his stomach jolting him out of bed with a painful hiss.

Finally getting ready for school he threw on his uniform, he loosened the knot in his tie so that it hung loosely around his neck revealing his collar bone. Brushing his hair quickly and throwing on some ax he ran into the kitchen. Grabbing a piece of toast he stuffed it in his mouth while looking for halo. He finally found the small feline lying precariously on the couch. Genitally picking him up he placed him in his backpack and rushed out the door.

(Ryan's Background)

Word of Ryan's sudden existence spread quickly, finally reaching UA's principle. His quirk was powerful and wanted by many. Hero and villain alike. So he hid away, but you can only hide for so long. UA's principle Nezu caught wind of his existence and contacted him asking Ryan if he would like to join UA. Nezu explained that his grades and the information in his government files would help the mouse decide which class Ryan would be joining.

----- time skip -----

Walking onto the school grounds his eyes lit up in wonder. 'I think I'm gonna like it here.'

-----another time skip ----- (cause I can XD)

(Ryan's POV)

"... and those are the rules. Have I made myself clear?" The mouse had been droning on for hours about how transfer students don't happen at UA, and all the rules he would have to follow etc. "Am I Clear Mr. Hokatage?" The small mouse asked looking at me questionably 

    " Yes sir" I bowed trying to be respectful. 

       "Good!" Smiling he Stands and walks over to me after putting down his tea. Handing me a piece of paper he continuous, "This is your schedule, and your homeroom is class 1A." Nodding to him I turned and walked out the door. 'Oh boy...'

       As I search for my class, I feel the pit in my stomach get bigger as I turn down multiple hallways feeling lost, as I continue to walk the large corridors I feel eyes watching me. Looking over my shoulder I see groups of people huddling in corners whispering and pointing at me. 

     'Damn' I thought as I turned around 'The rodent wasn't kidding about transfer students not happening here'

       Reaching the door I stare in aw. 'this door is HUGE' My mind screamed as I gaped at the large piece of wood.

"Yeah its pretty big isn't it?" startled by the deep voice I whipped around to see a muscular man with large spikes of red hair towering over his head. 

He must have seen my confusion because I sure felt it! 

     His deep crimson eyes locked with mine. Smiling he introduced himself "Hey, my name is Ejiro Kirishima, nice to meet you, mister...?" I shook his extended hand, "Ryan, Ryan Hokatage, but you can call me Hoka" he released my hand with a smile that put the sun to shame. "Well, it's nice to meet you Hoka!" I opened my mouth to reply but was interrupted by an angry blond boy. "If you're done with whatever that piss poor of an excuse for an introduction was, move, you're in my way."

"Ah!" Kirishima scolded "don't be so rude Baku-bro!" 

Huffing the blond briefly glanced at us before walking through the door. 

        Kirishima rubbed his head apologetically "Sorry 'bout him..." Smiling I shook my head "It's fine... I guess I'm gonna get used to it one way or another."

Kirishima paused, looking at me confused he asked, "huh? what do you... oh mY GOD! YOU'RE THE TRANSFER STUDENT?!"

My head was ringing from his yelling. 

     "Yes...?" I said unsure... waiting for him to yell more.

     His eyes got HUGE, im pretty sure I saw literal stars in his eyes... heh. 

        "Well should we walk in?" I asked. He clutched a fist to his side, dramatically closing his eyes "YeS." 'So dramatic... cute' Chuckling at his strange enthusiasm I turned to the door. Leading the way Kirishima opened the door with a large creak.

Peering inside I saw the strange variety of students. Pink hair, yellow hair, purple hair.... floating clothes...? they all were insanely different. The only one who looked even remotely normal had green hair! GREEN ASS-HAIR! Smiling absent mindedly, I thought to myself,

'This is gonna be fun.'

~Word count~ 763 words