Jonah Marais//Smut

⚠️Jonah DIRTY⚠️
You and Jonah have been in relationship for about two and a half year coming up on your third year. You guys have had sex multiple times oblong your years of dating. Today was the day it was time for Jonah to go to the airport and leave for tour. (Were gonna say there already there or just got there.)
Y/n: Here babe let me help you get your bag.
You got out the car after parking and got his bag out as he got out the car to meet you
Jonah: *Chuckles softly and grabs her softly wrapping his arms around your waist*
Y/n: *Smile softly and get on your tippy toes kisses him softly putting her hands on his cheeks*
Jonah: *Kisses back pulls away softly and letting you go* *Sighs softly*
Y/n: Aw babe what's wrong?
You guys start walking into the airport as you roll his suitcase beside you
Jonah: I'm not gonna be able to see you for a long 6-8 months (I'm not sure how long they go on tour so)
Y/n: *Laughs softly* Babe it's gonna be okay I'll be fine
Jonah: See that's not the problem I'm gonna miss you I'm gonna miss everything about you baby. From the way you wake up in bed to the way I make love to you slow and passionately.
You bite your lip softly but quickly stop
Y/n: Baby stop your gonna make me horny
Jonah: Mm maybe we could have a little fun in the bathroom before I board the flight
Y/n: Jonah! No *laughs a little*
Jonah: oh come on.
Jonah picks you up and grabs his suitcase and goes to the public restroom leave his suitcase outside the restroom and locks the door after he walks in holding you
Y/n: Jonah! *Hides her face softly*
He pulls your hands away from your face and kisses you passionately then pulls away as he slowly kisses down your neck sucking softly leaving faint hickeys all the way down to your collar bone as you softly moan, he stops
Y/n: Please daddy, please
Jonah then sits you on the sink and pulls off your shorts and underwear and takes his thumb rubbing your clit in circles while you moan softly leaning your head back softly. He slowly pushes a finger in you and starts to softly suck on your sweet spot, as you moan a little louder "Fuck daddy" you say getting closer and closer to your high. Adds another finger pumping them at a normal pace but speed up every time her pushes them back in you, you moan even loud grabbing his hand softly squeezing it. Adds a third finger pumping them all faster, you moan even louder cumming all over his finger and breathing heavy. He slowly pulls his fingers out of you and brings them up to his mouth sucking on them after a couple second he pulls them away and goes down and flicks his tongue against your clit. You moan loud softly putting your hands in his hair, He pulls away and goes up and kisses you softly.
Jonah: You thought I was gonna eat you out I was just getting any extra cum I missed
Y/n: *Groans softly*
He pulls down his pants and boxers slowly and holds your waist. Softly rubs his tip against your wet fold as you moans softly.
Y/n: Please daddy please.
You beg him and after a couple seconds of him teasing you he slowly pushes in you groaning softly
Jonah: Mm fuck baby your so tight.
You moans softly and mumble "Only for you". He slowly thrust in and out of you while you moan soft but long, He starts pulling all the way out and slamming into you slowly pulling out just to slam right back into you hitting your g-spot. You moan even loud softly digging your nails into his back as he softly groans and thrust a couple more times and cums into you hard. You moan even louder feeling his warm fluid feeling you up making you hit your climax right after him while moaning softly.
Y/n: Fuck Jonah *Breathing heavily* Good thing I'm on the pill
Jonah: Mm mhm *Softly kisses her and pulls away*
Slowly pulls out of you and pulls his boxers and pants up then pulls your underwear and shorts up then pulls you off the sink slowly holding you so you don't fall.
Jonah: Now I have a flight to catch
You giggle and you both leave the restroom both of your hair messy and cheeks slightly red. You walk him to his flight gate with his suitcase and kiss him bye. You watch him go then leave and go home.

Word count: 806