Title your Story Part

You and Matt were finally on your first date after 3 months of liking each other but not admitting it. You were at matts house. You planned to come over and watch a movie, eat dinner than leave. You guys picked out The Conjuring, you were terrified of scary movies but you didn't want to disappoint him since he loved them so you stayed quiet and snuggled in close to him on the small futon. Halfway through the movie you got up to reposition yourself on his warm soft white tshirt and his right hand on you at all times just because he couldn't stand the thought of not touching you. He looked you right in the eyes and smiled, you wanted to question why he was smiling but right before you got the chance to ask he kissed you. You kissed back. Harder. You've wanted to kiss Matt ever since the day you laid eyes on him. He pulled back teasing you to move to his soft lips. You felt his hand move off of your arm and down to your lower back. You got up and laid back down on top of him, still feeling his soft lips move on yours. His right hand reached down to the remote to pause the movie while his left was moving up and down your body. He started pulling up your shirt and pulls back from your lips and takes off your shirt completely as he reaches for the back clip of your bra. As he unhooks it a rush of warmth runs through your skin. He pulls you closer and puts his lips to your ear and gently whispers "I'll only continue if it's what you you look at him and without saying a word he knew that it was okay. He sits up and puts both his arms to the back of his shirt and pulling up to reveal his soft tan skin. You flip over so you are on the bottom and he gets on top of you while he starts to pull off your unhooked bra and skin tight black leggings. As he pulls them off he leans in and kisses you again while his hands linger to your chest and up to your boobs. You feel matts hands move down to your panties- you get scared but at the same time you feel relaxed. As he slips his fingers into your underwear, you stretch your neck, moving your head to the side. He spots that your neck is available and starts giving little kisses until he finds your sweet spot. He lightly sucks on your neck until he hears you moan. While this is happening he slides one of the fingers that was already in your underwear and slips it into you. You moan louder and push your fingers through matts thick, brown hair and pull it to make him know you want more. He nods. He takes a second finger and slips in. You put your hands to his tan khakis and unbuckle his belt telling him to take them off. He did. He knew it was time to get things started. He told you that he would be right back. He walks back in seconds later with a condom. You tensed up and nervously pulled it from his hand, opened it and looked him in the eyes to make sure he was ready. You pulled his American Eagle boxers down and his hard on stood up. You pushed him onto the bed and rolled the Trojan condom onto his penis. He stood up and laid you back down on the bed comfortably, you felt the tips of his fingers move down from your cheek to your panties traveling around your soft tan skin first. He pulls your underwear off and spreads your legs. You hear him whisper quietly, "are you ready babe?" You nodded in complete fear. He slowly slid into you and watched your emotions turn from pain to pleasure, you moaned matts name and pushed your fingernails into his back. Matt liked that, he thrusted his hips with more force and grunted. This continues for what seems like forever. You and Matt start dripping with sweat and matt plops on top of you, both of you are left panting. Your phone starts to ring, it was your mom "when are you coming home?! You said you'd be home over 2 hours ago!!"

"Oh shit sorry mom I'm coming home now I guess we fell asleep."

"Ok and watch that languag-" *hangs up*

"Matt you gotta take me home, I'm sorry I had a great time but my mom's flipping out"

"It's okay babe we'll get dressed and I'll get you home by 12"

You both get dressed and heat up some leftover pizza and you leave to go home. Matt drives into your driveway and says "I had an amazing time with you Y/N"

You blush and kiss him. You start to get out of the car while you hear Matt say "I love you Y/N, I really do"

You're in shock, you turn around and hesitate but say it back and give him a kiss on the cheek. You walk into your garage and watch as Matt pulls out of your driveway, puts down his window and winks at you.