Check Yes Juliet ~ Chapter 1

(Juliet's P.O.V.)        

            With each minute waiting in line I grow even more impatient. I lean to my left to see how many eager fans are in front of me. Only about 5 more I thought to myself. Being last in line, I started to panic. What if they have to go? What if I spent $250 for nothing? Oh my dear lord I'll lose my mind. After my mini panic attack, I began to calm down. I knew I had to get ready for the best moment of my life. I fixed my homemade off-the-shoulder white crop top that I printed BTR right in the center. Adjusted my black shorts and shook my hand through my wavy, dark brown hair so the few randomly dyed colored pieces of hair would show. I took my mirror out of my tiny black satchel & pulled out my mirror. I wiped any little bit of nude glitter eye shadow or black eyeliner that was under my eyes. I added a little more mascara and chap stick. I was ready to meet them. Them as in the 4 boys I talk, tweet, blog, & fan girl over nonstop. Them was Big Time Rush.

            There were 2 best friends in front of me & then it would be my time to meet them. It sucks that I had to come here by myself, but when you have a bunch of conformist "best friends" that don't want to admit they love Big Time Rush, you knew you'd be going alone. Oh well, more for me. I looked over at the boys. God they were so beautiful. Sure I've seen them pretty close in concert before, but never this close. I began to scan my eyes up & down each boy; all fit, well dressed, and looking as good as ever. When I got to the last boy, my favorite boy I felt my jaw drop. Mr. James David Maslow. He had perfect skin, a perfect body, a perfect smile, a perfect everything. The 2 girls in front of me walked up for their turn. Butterflies began to fill my stomach. I began to take out my phone for the picture & then felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up to meet Kendall's beautiful green-eyed gaze. I felt my face turn hot & red. I bit my lip & smiled.

            "It's your turn miss," the huge man in all back said to me.

    "Okay thanks!"

   As I walked up the few steps & over to them, I couldn't believe this was really happening. I got over to them & realized they switched the way the had been standing.

    "Hi beautiful. I'm James. What's your name," he said while pulling me into a bear bug.

    "J-J-Juliet," I managed to choke out.

Carlos took my hand and pulled me into a hug. It wasn't as strong as James, but it made my heart melt.

    As Carlos pulled away he said, "pretty name for a pretty girl."

I began to blush, I just smiled at him. Logan was the next to greet me. Unlike like the 2 boys before him, he took my right hand & kissed the top of it. I felt my heart skip a beat.

    "Hello sweetheart. The name's Logan." Logan looked me up & down. "I love your shirt by the way Juliet."

    I smiled, "Thanks! I made it the other day"

    "Whoa! You made that," James asked in an impressed tone.

   "Yep!"

    Carlos said, "Holy crap. That's freaking awesome for a homemade shirt."

Once again I fiercely began to blush & smile.

I turned to be greeted by the last boy. He didn't go to hug me or hug my hand like the others. He just stood there, staring at me in what looked like some kind of daze.

(Kendall's P.O.V.)

            I didn't know what came over me. Ever since I looked over at her in the line, it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. She was absolutely stunning. She had beautiful tanned skin, dark brown hair with random strands of bright colors in it & bangs that swooped to the left, & a hot, beachy sense of style. When she came up on the stage to meet us I didn't think she could get anymore beautiful, but she proved me wrong. She had deep brown eyes, a tiny little stud on her nose, and she had this incredibly cute yet very sexy habit of nervously biting her bottom lip that was driving me wild inside. I even noticed her small tattoos. She had "Love Yourself" on her wrists, crab claws on her left shoulder blade (I'm assuming it's her zodiac), & she had some word peeking out the top of her black vans. She was absolutely perfect.