Part 1

(Cameron's POV)
I walked into art class and noticed this shy girl across the room and she seemed to be looking my way, I would look away and then catch her staring. Usually I would ignore someone like her but this girl just seemed special.
Later...
I was scrolling through Instagram and decided to look her up, lucky enough I found her right away and then we started talking.
Fast forward 3 weeks later...
I decided it was time we hangout, we watched a movie and then talked in my car for awhile, the way she was looking this night had me so tempted to go further and make a move but I could tell she was nervous so I went slow at first. I grabbed her neck and pulled her close to me and slowly kissed her and it started getting heated.
(Taylor's POV)
All of this is new to me so I was hesitant to do what he wanted. He grabbed me and pulled me close, we slowly kissed and then he started French kissing me and sucking my neck and I started to get this feeling that I've never felt before. He gripped my thigh and then I knew what was going down. I pulled him back to my lips and kissed harder this time. Then he slowly lowered his hand into my pants and started rubbing me slowly and all I could do was moan into his mouth. I unzipped my zipper giving him more access to pleasure me. He rubbed and then shoved two fingers inside me and I could not keep still. He started pumping his finger in and out of me and my legs started to shake, he pulled away from my lips and stared pulling my pants down. I was really shy to let him see me but I knew I wanted this. He pulled my pants down and shoved his face between my legs and slowly started licking my sensitive spot. At this point I had already lost it, as he licked me he started pumping his long fingers inside me, my moans filled up the whole car and I couldn't take it so I pushed his head away. He backed up and asked if I was okay with this and I couldn't respond. He kissed me and said he was sorry but I didn't want him to stop, so I whispered to him and said " I want more" he then grabbed me and tried to kiss me but I pushed him back. He looked confused so I moved forward and stared unbuckling his belt, I wanted to feel all of him inside me. So I unzipped his zipper and pulled his pants down to see his massive bust pop out. I laid back and pulled him forward, I could tell he really wanted this. He put my arms above my head and said "do you trust me" I nodded and next thing I know he shoved himself inside me, I whimpered a little from the pain but he slowly kept going. After a few strokes I immediately felt extreme pleasure and I needed more and fast. I dug my nails into his back and pulled him in more. He started thrusting deep and fast inside me and the car was filled with both of our moans. As he thrusted inside me he sucked on my neck leaving love bites all over me and I felt a strange pit in my stomach. My legs started to shake uncontrollably and all I could do was scream, he started thrusting deeper and faster while pushing my legs back. I was about to reach my highest peak and then I felt a rush of his hot juices flow inside me and then I screamed in extreme pleasure, my whole body was shaking and I couldn't move. He started getting slower and slower and then he pulled out and I laid there and he just stared at me with his eyes full of lust, he then laid beside me and moved me on top of him and just grabbed me and pulled me in close.